Farlow

• Did anyone else notice his defense? His technique looks perfect, I believe he did not miss a tackle and he made plenty.

• great performance today, but i feel hesitant about him since he debuted at 26. But i supposed that could be another legacy of sheenius.

Hopefully, he keeps improving. Could be a late bloomer.

• @hybrid_tiger:

Did anyone else notice his defense? His technique looks perfect, I believe he did not miss a tackle and he made plenty.

Coach Fletcher reckons Farlow has one of the best defensive techniques he’s ever seen, so probably a good call.

• Had no idea he was 26. Great effort.

• 27 i think

royce simmons on the Sunday FS said anasta and blair will work in the middle while the cubs will look to exploit the edge. LOL great work anasta and blair

• Farlow was one of that group of players that got screwed over by the promotion of NYC to a quasi second tier comp in its infancy.

He has deserved a call up for years and never got one. Was great to see him run out today and perform so strongly

• It’s good to see some of these guys that look like never making it getting a crack. Because at least you know they will rip in and leave everything out on their field. It’s a nice story.

• Top debut , looks very confident in defence , and was in the right place in attack .

• Farlow was real solid today. Good footwork at the line and was a rock in defence. Should of been playing weeks ago instead of Spence. Hope to see him back in the side next week.

• Great debut.Where has he been???

• Very impressed with what I saw. Will be in the team next week. As Eddis ays, They will put inb there all as it could be his only game if they don’t impress. Well Mr Farlow, I was impressed. Will see you next week with hopefully some more time on the field.

Recent Topics