Great win, but Blair had nothing to do with it

• Completely and comprehensively outworked by Woods:

WOODS

20 runs, 189 metres, 51 tackles

BLAIR

7 runs, 57 metres, 33 tackles

Disappointing, to say the least.

• I thought Blair played well. And we won!

• What do you expect from an oxygen thieving cream puff.

• I’m glad he made 33 Tackles…

• Banned

Blair useless face away penalty that nearly pat us the game …

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• That penalty was a disgrace. You could see he actually said something to his old mate Sika Manu and then went and cannonballed him. i.e. a personal thing for whatever reason.

10 to go, could have cost us the game.

Should be dropped for that alone.

But according to the coach and Simmons, he’s great.

• I doubt those stats. I thought Blair played well apart from that stupid penalty.

• @southerntiger:

I doubt those stats. I thought Blair played well apart from that stupid penalty.

\

i don’t know how anyone can say a prop played well when they have run the ball less than 5 times coming out of their end in 2 games.

it’s disgraceful and there are zero excuses you can make for it.

• Banned

oh Southern please.

Blair was a disgrace. To let the opposite frontrower run straight over you to score is enough for me.

• Banned

Almost lost us the game with that stupid cannonball tackle.

• @TigersFan4Life:

Completely and comprehensively outworked by Woods:

WOODS

20 runs, 189 metres, 51 tackles

BLAIR

7 runs, 57 metres, 33 tackles

Disappointing, to say the least.

The tackles he made may have made the difference between winning and losing. To replace him with a young inexperienced prop would be just asking for today’s good work to be undone. Stick with him for next week against the Broncos.

• saw some positives but most of the other was the same old stupid penalty and missed tackles.

but he does get a fast PTB- learnt it from sheens maybe- go down on your knees before contact LOL

• @king sirro:

oh Southern please.

Blair was a disgrace. To let the opposite frontrower run straight over you to score is enough for me.

Was that Blair was it? Thought it was Iosefa.

• @hybrid_tiger:

@king sirro:

oh Southern please.

Was that Blair was it? Thought it was Iosefa.

Yeh that was Blair. Poor miss but why was he forced to make a one on one off a simple hit up. Where was Pettybourne?

• @bonstonker:

@southerntiger:

I doubt those stats. I thought Blair played well apart from that stupid penalty.

\

i don’t know how anyone can say a prop played well when they have run the ball less than 5 times coming out of their end in 2 games.

it’s disgraceful and there are zero excuses you can make for it.

Not making excuses you arrogant dickhead. Just giving my opinion based on my observations.

I have no agenda when it comes to Blair.

Recent Topics