Player stats from today

• These are fresh and will be updated once the stats guys go over the game again.

1. Meaney - 72 metres in attack, 1 line break, 2 tackle breaks, 8 tackles, 2 missed tackles, 1 error

2. Nofoaluma - 90 metres in attack, 2 tries, 2 line breaks, 11 tackle breaks, 2 tackles, 2 errors

3. Reddy - 86 metres in attack, 2 offloads, 14 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 1 error

4. Simona - 181 metres in attack, 1 try, 1 line break, 1 try assist, 6 tackle breaks, 7 tackles, 3 missed tackles, 1 error

5. Koroibete - 29 metres in attack, 2 tackle breaks, 1 tackle, 1 error

6. Marshall - 28 metres in attack, 1 line break assist, 1 try assist, 2 offloads, 12 tackles, 3 missed tackles

7. Sironen - 69 metres in attack, 1 line break assist, 3 offloads, 25 tackles, 4 missed tackles

8. Woods - 202 metres in attack, 1 line break assist, 1 offload, 1 tackle break, 46 tackles, 2 missed tackles, 1 error

18. Iosefa - 30 metres in attack, 55 tackles, 7 missed tackles, 1 error

10. Blair - 69 metres in attack, 1 offload, 37 tackles, 3 missed tackles

11. Pettybourne - 109 metres in attack, 1 line break, 1 offload, 1 tackle break, 22 tackles, 4 missed tackles

12. BMM - 76 metres in attack, 1 offload, 1 tackle break, 24 tackles, 1 missed tackle

13. Anasta - 45 metres in attack, 1 offload, 2 tackle breaks, 14 tackles, 4 missed tackles

14. Sue - 83 metres in attack, 1 offload, 28 tackles

15. Buchanan - 73 metres in attack, 1 offload, 34 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 1 error

16. Seumanafagai - 58 metres in attack, 18 tackles, 1 missed tackle

17. Farlow - 31 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 15 tackles

• damn, great effort from Woods, 51 tackles and 189 metres in attack

• @Tigerdave:

damn, great effort from Woods, 51 tackles and 189 metres in attack

He’s a weapon. A much better option than Merrin for SOO, even Tamou at this point.

• Sironen was awesome was running real hard… Was another second rower and left people on the ground and great defence.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Also good to see our backrow make a few more metres in attack than usual.

• good to see sue back up with another good bench performance.
    simona with a breakout game.
    nofo backs up with another impressive game.

blair again went missing coming out of our end.not a prop.
    you can’t excuse the lack of willingness to do the hard yards.

sirro was more direct and after a shaky start reddy stood tall under pressure.

• team effort i reckon, nothing too atrocious from anyone. We’ll get better when Farah, Teddy and Fulton come back though obviously. Few standouts, but nothing too bad from anyone. Lotta missed tackles as a team but.

• yeah the backrowers did well too and Blair….well just looking at his stats on their own, they are “ok”, but compared with the other younger and more inexperienced forwards…it doesn’t look good at all.

• Just watching the game on 9, Reddy is pretty good under the high ball, I am glad he’s in the side.

• after looking at channel 9 and seeing the stats e pettybourne 108 mts 19tackles I can’t believe the stats.great to see all the young blokes stand up and play so well

• bmm had a great game i thought… he really did stand up.

• The only reason I know Benji was playing was the half dozen or so kicks over the dead ball line gifting the ball back,plus the ridiculous passes directed at the man selling pies in row 7 one of which was miraculously taken & a try scored(cld & shld have been so much simpler )
    Despite the plaudits from the commentators,im not sure a lot has changed from benjis benching

• Meaney was exceptional. Safe as houses in attack and his ball playing skills were evident in attack. I’d keep him there ahead of Tedesco next week.

Even with Ayshford and Lawrence returning soon, Simona may very well stay in first grade with the injury to Koro. Reddy needs to stay there too. Lawrence will have to work his way back through reggies I think

• @alex:

Meaney was exceptional. Safe as houses in attack and his ball playing skills were evident in attack. I’d keep him there ahead of Tedesco next week.

Even with Ayshford and Lawrence returning soon, Simona may very well stay in first grade with the injury to Koro. Reddy needs to stay there too. Lawrence will have to work his way back through reggies I think

Meaney is a good back up but I would pick Tedesco ahead of him as he offers more in attack.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• @alex:

Meaney was exceptional. Safe as houses in attack and his ball playing skills were evident in attack. I’d keep him there ahead of Tedesco next week.

he was good, but really ahead of Tedesco. i don’t think so

Recent Topics