DA DA DA DA DA DA TIM SIMONA!!!

• What a champion this kid is. Forget the fact he’s one of the nicest guys you could meet, he is one hell of an under-valued member of this football side. After today i think his stocks have risen. Should be a regular first grader, and should have gotten a crack last yr. He’s never let anyone down.

Well done brother

• good to see him have a breakout game,but he has to back it up and put in month of quality football.

• Yep, thought he had a good first game a few weeks ago. And was obviously a good player as seen from NSW Cup performances (although people often should others down if they talk a player up on nyc/nsw cup form) but he seemed to be subdued the next few. Game vs souths was understandable but i felt as though he would be a certainty to be dropped against the broncos with Ayshford returning. But, now. no chance, he’ll have 3-4 more games at least to prove his worth.

• One of the best individual trys Ive seen for a long long time, he showed some beautiful footwork and the expression on Naquiamas face as he knew he’d been beaten was pricelsss…defense needs a bit more but that can come

• Great to see him turn Naiqama inside out and then outside in again

He almost imploded

• @Winnipeg:

Great to see him turn Naiqama inside out and then outside in again

He almost imploded

This was very impressive!

• Could be anything with a touch more confidence, love the way he turned the fullback inside out… great stuff.

• We should keep him for sure, we don’t need any more centers unless for depth. Next year we should have

1. Koro
    2. Simona
    3. Nofo
    4. Richards
    5. Koro

Thought Simona is better on the wing and Nofo would be great to set him up.

• Milky I reckon Koro is good but probably not enough to play 2 positions at once!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Grabbed this one off Facebook -

GOLD

• Lawrence, who ? :slight_smile:

• Have always said Simona should be first pick centre each week.
    So much talent, good bloke too.
    Hasn’t let us down once even in the past when Sheens had him on the bench or whatever.
    An absolute gun.
    Cya later Lawrence.

• All I will say is that I wouldn’t be taking him out of position when the incumbents come back.

• I don’t get many right but I have been talking Simona up for a couple of years now. He is a very classy footballer. A brilliant individual try yesterday won us the match.

Combined with Woods, Seumanafaiga, Sue, Buchanan, Sironen, Korobiete, Nofoaluma. Tedesco……man the future is bright. It won’t be this year, but us WT fans are in for a hell of a ride in the near future.

Brave effort yesterday. So proud to be there and support the boys. And, congrats to the many other Tigers fans who turned up!!

• Banned

@innsaneink:

One of the best individual trys Ive seen for a long long time

I wonder how many players in the league score that try. It was special.

Recent Topics