Farlow to hooker

• Banned

Please.

We cant have Mosada in the team. His defence is shocking and he ruins our attack. Farlow is sharp, defends like a machine, and will give good service.

• Masada threw a lot of forward passes today which he usually does but the refs missed it for some reason. He should not be picked,

• I am not opposed to this. There is a lot of Fensom or Tongue is Farlow.

However, I thought Iosefa was very good today. He had us moving forward very well with quick, simple service.

Not a fan of him but the timing of this thread is not right given that it is off the back of a good performance.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• I love the idea of farlow to be the backup hooker. Definitely would give good service and defense is easily first grade quality.
    And it’s not like isoefa has a kicking game anyway

• Iosefa wasnt bad today, fairly controlled just a couple of stuff ups….

We get a line break and split the D in the first half…he gets to dummy half on a quick ptb and takes off - 20 out - but doesnt even look for support…kills the play

Another occasion one of our blokes held up in the tackle by two panthers defenders…theyr not moving…ref calls held just as he decides to push them all over…there was no movement so he woulnt get any momentum, he just ended up getting a slower ptb

…but other than that he wasnt bad, his service is quick - its the communication or lack of that slows things

No to farlow in a crucial possy in game 2
    will he play 80?
    no
    we’ll need 2 hookers
    poor idea

• Mosada gave too many hospital passes for my liking.
    Segeyaro put him to shame when you compare the two.

• Banned

Iosefa can’t tackle. His defense is atrocious.

• said it elsewhere. stop the one handed scoop pickups!!! you’re killing me!

• @Justo:

said it elsewhere. stop the one handed scoop pickups!!! you’re killing me!

It’s actually very effective in getting good go forward. That’s the best part of his game .

The worst - defence and that so many of his passes are borderline forward.

• Think Luani is the answer…hooker playing 13 in State Cup. Very strong defence and gives quick simple service when playing hooker (excuse the pun). No disservice to Robbie but If this happens it will give our play makers more time and width and give the opposition something different to think about.

• Banned

I cant believe anyone thinks Mosada was good today.

• Banned

Iosefa is ordinary but if Robbie is out he is the best pick.

• @southerntiger:

@Justo:

said it elsewhere. stop the one handed scoop pickups!!! you’re killing me!

It’s actually very effective in getting good go forward. That’s the best part of his game .

The worst - defence and that so many of his passes are borderline forward.

farah does it all the time? the 1-handed pick up that is

• @hybrid_tiger:

honestly what game were you watching? he made 55 tackles, the most of any player.

• @hybrid_tiger:

He made 55 of them today playing 73 minutes according to nrlstats.com.au

He played well today. The team went forward after the poor start. He had a few shakey passes but overall a great effort.

Recent Topics