Iosefa

• Gee he threads a fine line between a flat pass and a forward one, I was nervous every time he went to dummy half… 😒

• He’s an awful player, isn’t he?

His defense is atrocious and his dummy half service not much better. I will give him one thing, he’s enthusiastic and is always up quick off the line and when he plays direct off the back of go-forward he can be OK.

• we got off a lot of forward passes.

• Really don’t think he is that bad,
    He plays well in reserves,
    But unfortunately, looks like he tries too hard on 1sts,
    I think it is just, an over effort trying to impress.

I did see him yell at our forwards telling them to straighten up.

Not all bad

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• is me or does it frustrate the hell out you too with this one hand scoop pickups he does. 90% its not needed. asking for a fumble in my opinion. If he got to the dummy half in time he wouldnt have to scoop. cant stand him.

• By far the worst player on the field, should have been pulled up a number of times for forward passes. Please don’t pick him next week. Luani and farlow would be much better.

• He really needs to look where he is passing. He does not have sufficient talent to throw “no-look” passes.

• Agree with most comments; threw about half a dozen forward passes on my reckoning. Almost unbelievable.

• Banned

Im amazed he keeps getting picked whenever Robbie is out. He’s way down the pecking order for me.

Farlow, Luani and even Fulton are better options.

Would love to see Farlow start and Fulton can give him a spell if needed.

• Lol he was crap. Either cameras were positioned to seem like he was passing forward or I think the Refs were not positioned??? Either way he was crap

• @king sirro:

Im amazed he keeps getting picked whenever Robbie is out. He’s way down the pecking order for me.

Farlow, Luani and even Fulton are better options.

Would love to see Farlow start and Fulton can give him a spell if needed.

Agree. I’d have Farlow start ahead of him based on defence alone. Luani deserves a crack though.

• lol… Robbie Farah is the BEST in the NRL at throwing forward passes!

Iosefa’s only problem is he cant disguise them like Robbie can…

In saying that, he scares me everytime he has the ball!

• Banned

He’s a funny player that’s for sure. I’m waiting for a mistake every time he touches the ball! That said, he did his job adequately for the team today and didn’t try to take over the plays like he has in the past.

• He looks too nonchalant out there.
    One hand scoops, no look passes and all very very flat.

• Banned

Liam Fulton to play hooker next week

Recent Topics