We're not coming last anymore

• :sign:

• In fact we are now only 2 points from 8th and play an out of form Brisbane next week and hopefully start to get some troops back

• Yes, we’ve jumped two places up! Lets never go back there again.

• I’m standing on the great wall of China and decided to check the forum to see how the team went (NRL.com and WTs webpage take ages to load for some reason). I’m genuinly surprised and thrilled to see they got the win. I wasn’t expecting it at all with the injury toll. Will watch the game when I’m back in a few weeks.

TBone

• i can’t remember the last time i looked at the ladder.

• There are some very good potential first graders in this squad. There are going to be some more dips, but Potter has them learning some big lessons.

• @bonstonker:

i can’t remember the last time i looked at the ladder.

I looked 20 mins ago just to see if we were still last

Quite a few roughies getting up lately

The ladder may start to compress if the trend continues during Origin

• Banned

Yay! Great to be off the bottom.

The Cowboys have slid down the ladder faster than a fireman down a pole in an emergency, during the past month. I know we have often under-performed whilst looking good on paper, but fair dinkum they need to have an inquiry at the Cowboys - they are chronic under-achievers with the cattle they have.

• Its time to charge up the ladder were we belong in the 8.

• @Flippedy:

Yay! Great to be off the bottom.

The Cowboys have slid down the ladder faster than a fireman down a pole in an emergency, during the past month. I know we have often under-performed whilst looking good on paper, but fair dinkum they need to have an inquiry at the Cowboys - they are chronic under-achievers with the cattle they have.

I saw the game vs the Bulldogs and the Cows played Ok, were the better team for long period of the second half. They got beaten by referee decisions, especially penalties that gave the Dogs the chance to score. Remember they were without Thurston and Bowen.

• Important that WT maintains its ‘never had the wooden spoon’ tag

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• We would have been up in 12th had the Dragons and Warriors not caused upsets.

We’ve got some winnable games coming up too, with several teams around us.

R14 v Broncos, Brisbane
    R15 v Raiders, Campbelltown (will be before Origin, so they wont have Shillington, Ferguson, and possible Papalii)
    R16 v Storm, Leichhardt
    R17 v Sharks, Cronulla
    R18 v BYE
    R19 v Warriors, Leichhardt (two nights after Origin 3)

We should be able to get a few wins in there. The benefits are twofold too - if we beat the sides around us, it’s one less win for them as well.

Carn Tiges!

• They are winnable, but they are all loseable too which tbh is probably a good thing as we play better when we aren’t favoured to. We will go into each of those games the underdog except for MAYBE the Warriors game.

• Yeh! I didn’t like that place and I don’t want to go back there. Thankfully the Eels may help us out there. Come on Tigers, a couple more wins and the confidence comes back and the easybeat tag goes away.

Recent Topics