Roarfeed keeps throwing me out

• Does anyone else keep getting thrown out of Roarfeed? Every time I am on, the page just spins and each time opens up at a game page. Bloody annoying

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Me too. Straight onto apps site.

• Same here.

• @tigermaniac:

Me too. Straight onto apps site.

Same as, and has been happening more over the last couple If days.

• Mine didn’t even open any more hasn’t for a while

• Yeah I get sent to the aaps all the time.

• I’ve had the Aap store jump out at me within 30 seconds in the last 6 visits to the aap in the last 5 or so minutes. And it crashes on re-entry each time. A pain to say the least.

• @Peaches:

I’ve had the Aap store jump out at me within 30 seconds in the last 6 visits to the aap in the last 5 or so minutes. And it crashes on re-entry each time. A pain to say the least.

Yeah in getting hammered by this,
    Constantly throwing me out!

Any chance of a fix soon

• Administrators

Hey guys

I believe i’ve stopped those “throw-out” ads from appearing. It may take an hour for the settings to propagate to your phone. Let me know if it’s still happening later.

As for the app crashing on launch, as I mentioned in another post in this sub-forum, i’ve got a fix for it and i’m hopefully submitting it to apple later this week :slight_smile:

• thanks mate

not sure if you know this but usually 75% of the forum is missing when you try to open weststigersforum.com in safari or chrome. happened in an android phone as well

• Administrators

I’ve tested it across multiple browsers and didn’t experience that….

i’ll do more tests

thanks

• @Kul:

Hey guys

I believe i’ve stopped those “throw-out” ads from appearing. It may take an hour for the settings to propagate to your phone. Let me know if it’s still happening later.

As for the app crashing on launch, as I mentioned in another post in this sub-forum, i’ve got a fix for it and i’m hopefully submitting it to apple later this week :slight_smile:

you mind making an android version? it’s pretty easy from what i hear…there should be a tonne of guides and stuff around though.

Don’t mind using the site via chrome for my phone but an app would be better, i suspect.

• Administrators

it’s pretty easy is it?

• @Kul:

it’s pretty easy is it?

don’t take my word for it. I’m not an app developer, though I am pretty good with electronics, and from what I hear people have tried to make it as easy as possible to port apps.

Did a bit of research, seems it’s a bit harder than I thought. If you wanna look into it here’s something to help I guess:

http://maniacdev.com/2010/09/cross-platform-iphone-and-android-solutions

http://developer.android.com/training/basics/firstapp/index.html

google has some pretty good info on how to make an android app. That’s in the last link.

• I’ve been developing apps for a few years now and I can tell you that it’s a very difficult process.

I would like to have an android version though. I have a bit of free time coming up soon so I might give it a shot then.

Recent Topics