Eddie Pettybourne

• To me it seems he’s very lazy. He misses to many tackles and when he runs he’s an easy target. Also good for a error or two. It happens week in week out. He’s very lucky Blair is the focus of most of the baggings on here. I see no place for him in a fit side. Thoughts

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• agree 100%… he should be the one to drop off the team when fulton comes back imo

• He is just another bad Sheens signing. Really poor player. Not much else to say.

• I have criticized him all season with lacklustre effort of his but i thought he played half decent game in the 2nd half. Ran a bit harder imo.

• Banned

Yeah he’s been disappointing for sure. I thought he played a lot better with Souths last year, so he must have more in him than what he’s shown with us so far. Still finding his feet perhaps?

• Consistency has always been his issue. Not only week to week but also in the same game.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• oh man, how garbage is he…
    looks like an absolute thug, but on the field… he is worthless.
    never really did much at souths either.
    not impressed. weak link.

• for sure he is another blair. drop them keep the young kids they have a go

• Watching him yesterday thinking he would struggle to make a top 4 reserve grade side…has no size ,very poor defence just isn,t a first grade forward .Another parting gift from Sheens.

• Well there are plenty of capable youngsters coming through who are ready to show their wares in first grade. No more slacking now.

• Been very disappointing, but thought he played a bit better yesterday.

• he needs to be told to look to england and see if he be offloaded, along with thompson and anasta, and while iam at it take BMM with them.

• @Demps:

oh man, how garbage is he…
    looks like an absolute thug, but on the field… he is worthless.
    never really did much at souths either.
    not impressed. weak link.

He was terrific at Souths when he first started, before they bought the pack they have today.

He made quite an impact when he first hit NRL, but hasnt progressed in several years since then

• cant doubt his attitude tbh. he is always looking for the ball and hits the line at speed. although, his technique in attack and defense is horrendous. very one dimensional.

• @tig_prmz:

cant doubt his attitude tbh. he is always looking for the ball and hits the line at speed. although, his technique in attack and defense is horrendous. very one dimensional.

wonder who could be responsible for poor technique? cough royce cough,

Recent Topics