Semis

Most of the fun is getting there.

Don’t get too excited. If Potter decides to bring the injured players like Lawrence back in we won’t. We leak heaps of points down Lawrences side and the opposition always targets him. Would rather keep the closest side we can to the one we fielded yesterday.

I won’t be booking flights to Sydney in September just yet….

But our chances certainly look better than they did a month ago.

We’ve only Beaten teams who won’t make it anyway

But who knows, we always have lowland high points in a season, maybe the low point has passed

@Milky:

Don’t get too excited. If Potter decides to bring the injured players like Lawrence back in we won’t. We leak heaps of points down Lawrences side and the opposition always targets him. Would rather keep the closest side we can to the one we fielded yesterday.

Seems like the only person who doesn’t know this about Lawrence is Potter.

We need to win 75% of our remaining games.

We need to string wins together

We have a tough last month

from round 15-20 (6 week period) every game is a traditional home game bar one/and a bye (4 games)

Not impossible…if a few from 6th to 10th continue to drop games we can climb the ladder

There has been a lot of upsets recently…I expect this to settle down soon though. I wont hold my breath for a semi berth but am content to watch us play as we did yesterday (even though it has cost us 2 more players).

A tonne of effort and pride shown there by the young fellas…

Well ya just never know. It’s possible and I’m hoping we do. Starting to get a bit of a long shot though.

Might not quite make it but at least we can go down swinging.

@mtd:

we’ll make it.

Which grade?

Oh no just booked my flights to LA for September should I cancel???

Potter will select Lawrence and who ever else is on huge $$$ no matter of form,if he didn’t he would be negligent ,Not his fault blame the ones that signed them.I will be happy to finish mid ladder and have given the younger talent huge exposure to the top grade and gels well for 2014!

Were a massive chance tell me in the the from 6 and 8 there not going that good all we need to do is string some wins and we will do what they did get in the 8 were a massive chance.

String together a couple of more wins, and then I might get excited. I’m just happy were not coming last. But as I always bring up, out archiles heel is going to be the for and against. we need some wins by big margins. We could be on the same points as 4 other teams, but be coming last beacuse our poor differential. But I am happy with the gutsy win, bring on the Bronco’s.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.