If Dugan plays fullback

• Banned

Its gameover. Those big lanky legs of his make him an easy customer. He really does stink and he can’t skip around defenders.

If Hayne doesn’t play its either Stewart or lose! Michael Gordan was bad under the highball last night and Mini…well MIni was the worst player in game 3, 2011. The amount of times he let bad bounces go against him was sad.

Although I don’t rate Stewart, he was there last year and will fit into the structure. I don’t care if he hasn’t been playing, just no Dugan or Mini…PLEASE

• lol who woulda said a month ago that ferguson and dugan will be playing SOO??? 😆

• Dugan is class on the field, classless off it. He would be NSW best option in game 2.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Banned

@WestsSupporter:

Its gameover. Those big lanky legs of his make him an easy customer. He really does stink and he can’t skip around defenders.

If Hayne doesn’t play its either Stewart or lose! Michael Gordan was bad under the highball last night and Mini…well MIni was the worst player in game 3, 2011. The amount of times he let bad bounces go against him was sad.

Although I don’t rate Stewart, he was there last year and will fit into the structure. I don’t care if he hasn’t been playing, just no Dugan or Mini…PLEASE

Agreed Dugan is way overrated. Stewart is a must, but if he’s still not available I don’t think Mini would let us down.

• ……Tedesco anyone? 😆

Nah, if hayne is out NSW are screwed. Already lost Tamou, maybe Farah, maybe Hayne. And I didn’t think we would be an amazing chance with the full team playing a pissed off QLD team at home.

Game III is definitely winnable once Farah and Hayne are 100%. Tamou’s not too big a loss, but it’s best not to disrupt a winning formula (see QLD for example).

• If dugan is overrated why does he keep scoring ? He would be my pick if hayne isn’t fit

• Have to go with Dugan if Hayne is out, although I think Hayne will play.

• Hayne out, Dugan in. Official now.

I think its a good call if Hayne was struggling, the last thing we need is waiting days before the game to name our final squad. Dugan was our only real option, Mini has switched to Italy for the World Cup.

• @LaT:

Hayne out, Dugan in. Official now.

I think its a good call if Hayne was struggling, the last thing we need is waiting days before the game to name our final squad. Dugan was our only real option, Mini has switched to Italy for the World Cup.

Dugan is the second best fullback in NSW. He was the right option.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Recent Topics