Anyone going on Monday

Hi guys live in bris how many of you are going on mon be good to catch up and meet some more tigers fans

Mate i will be there with my wife and a couple of Brisbane Supporters.
Aisle 324

Debating with 2 mates whether to go. I normally see any SEQ Tigers game but problem is I live in NSW and its a fair effort to make the trip up and back on a Monday night. Especially with the early start the day after.

Alternative is we watch it at home/pub with some pizza/beer and a fire.

I’ll be there. Will head to caxton st before hand will have a few drinks wherever there are the most Tigers fans. Haven’t got a ticket yet but will probably sit in or close to the away team bay. Hope we can get a win.

At this stage it is all systems go was going to plan seats with the old man when he came up to meet us last weekend , and then he decided to pull the pin on the trip last minute and some things were said that shouldn’t have

Hopefully the old man will still be talking to me after the weekend

Will be there with wife and daughter and neighbours too.!

I’ll be coming up from Coolangatta by train, what is the nearest station to get of, is it Roma station ? Brisbane locals? what pub? I’ll catch up with anyone On here that is having a beer

Yeah go to Roma, then walk.

@foreveratiger:

I’ll be coming up from Coolangatta by train, what is the nearest station to get of, is it Roma station ? Brisbane locals? what pub? I’ll catch up with anyone On here that is having a beer

Milton station (Opposite the XXXX brewery)

Paddo Tavern or Caxton Street

Will depend on a few things whether I’m going for a throat cleanser beforehand

Was planning to go with a few mates. But they have since pulled the pin. Keen to come if anyone will let me tag along. I’ll even buy you a beer!

Can’t wait I doubt they will get 18000 there. Donkeys fans are a fickle bunch & the tigers always get plenty of support in SEQ.

@happy tiger:

@foreveratiger:

Coming from the GC he would need to swap trains at Roma in order to get to Milton. Not much point when its only a short walk from Roma. Get to walk down Caxton st for a beer to.

@LaT:

@happy tiger:

@foreveratiger:

Coming from the GC he would need to swap trains at Roma in order to get to Milton. Not much point when its only a short walk from Roma. Get to walk down Caxton st for a beer to.

Its a short walk if you know where you are going LaT and the nearest station is Milton and that was the question

Its my home rattler catching the train with the other two heads from Ipswich (Bit like Redfern but with the Qld version 😆 )

Oh SEQ, Nothersiders hate Southsiders, Brisbane hates Logan, Logan hates Woodridge, Pine Rivers hate Brisbane……but EVERYONE hates Ipswich!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.