Predictions for Wests halfback, round 1 2014?

Who do you guys think its going to be? Any chance Luke Brooks will be given the off-season to build combinations with Marshall and Farah or will he be eased in slowly throughout the yr? If it isn’t him i can’t think of who else it could be - Moltzen? Anasta? Siro?

Its a shame we still can’t seek out a halfback. I know there aren’t too many world beaters around, but a guy like Hodkinson would be the perfect place holder till Brooks time comes.

@GNR4LIFE:

Who do you guys think its going to be? Any chance Luke Brooks will be given the off-season to build combinations with Marshall and Farah or will he be eased in slowly throughout the yr? If it isn’t him i can’t think of who else it could be - Moltzen? Anasta? Siro?

Its a shame we still can’t seek out a halfback. I know there aren’t too many world beaters around, but a guy like Hodkinson would be the perfect place holder till Brooks time comes.

It’ll be Brooks bar injury. Sirro must move to the back row. Anything good he does is exactly what a good backrower does. Offloads and the like.

He could be damaging at 11 with 12 sue. Hopefully both put on a few over the off-season to reach 105-107kg.

I think Potter will keep it as it is now. It will likely be best that we focus on stabilising the team as a whole and providing a solid structure for the young Moses to come into rather than making him find his way in the shambles we are currently.

With the senior players currently faltering and the kids stepping up doing so well Potter has a long road ahead of him sorting the wheat from the chaff.

How’s Paea going? Any promise or is he playing at his level already?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Brooks will definitely get a run next year, maybe not round 1, but he’ll be thereabouts.

If he is up for it, I’d like to see him get a taste this year too.

Probably will depend on how much bulk they can put on Sironen

If they can get 3-5 kgs on Curtis I say Brooks

If they can’t Sirro Jnr

Brooks. Think if we can’t make the finals by r20 I think we will see him in first grade and get 6 games under his belt.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.