Nathan Brown- Re-signs

• Posted on instagram a photo of the Tigers logo and said ‘3 more years’ Also judging by the comments he has re-signed. Good work young an and looking forward to seeing him in first grade with us. Also good work by Potter and Mayer.

• 3 props (signing and re signings) in a week. good good

• Another good depth signing, promising signs ahead for next year.

• Keep going Tiges. This year is proof your only as good as your depth

• I like the Mayer Potter combination,they just quietly go about their business and are slowly getting the job done, Just hope the injury god can go and shine his stuff on another team for a few years so we can really judge what their made of

• @supercoach:

I like the Mayer Potter combination,they just quietly go about their business and are slowly getting the job done, Just hope the injury god can go and shine his stuff on another team for a few years so we can really judge what their made of

I like it too, no rumours or anything. They make it quick and simple. There was not any rumours about Keithy and Kapow.

• @Milky:

Posted on instagram a photo of the Tigers logo and said ‘3 more years’ Also judging by the comments he has re-signed. Good work young an and looking forward to seeing him in first grade with us. Also good work by Potter and Mayer.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Good to see him put pen to paper for 3 years, & wold like to see Mayer be appointed CEO.

• depth for farah?
    :roll

• Banned

@izotope:

depth for farah?
    :roll

I’m with you…who is Nathan Brown?

• @alexaki:

I’m with you…who is Nathan Brown?

This post has to be a stitch up surely? Brown has been solid in the 20’s for the past couple of seasons. Will be good for him to train with the top squad…

• Possibly this guy…
    Just at a guess
    http://www.weststigers.com.au/nycplayerprofiledisplay/Wests Tigers-NYC/Nathan Brown/6944

Nathan Brown

Date of Birth: 1 March, 1993
    Height: 185 cm
    Weight: 107 kg
    Position: Prop
    Rep. Honours: NA
    Junior Clubs: Five Dock (Birthplace: Fairfield, NSW)
    Previous Clubs: NA
    FG Debut: Yet to play NRL
    Club Debut: NYC (2012)
    Yet to play NRL

Full Bio

A strong running prop with a good work rate, Nathan Brown played in the 2012 Wests Tigers NYC premiership winning team.

His experience and go forward up front will again be pivotal in Coach Todd Payten’s plans.

Nathan spent part of the pre-season training with the NRL squad. Away from the game, he enjoys going to the beach.

Occupation/Studying: Packer at Allied Express.
    NYC Games: 21, 3 tries, 12 points.

• Building for the future.

So it looks like Potter was doing something to move us forward, will be nice not to have the alarmists out in force for a while.

• @LaT:

Building for the future.

So it looks like Potter was doing something to move us forward, will be nice not to have the alarmists out in force for a while.

They’ll be back! They can’t help themselves to be continually negative.

• @Anonymous:

@LaT:

Building for the future.

They’ll be back! They can’t help themselves to be continually negative.

I’m still here. Our attack is still abysmal. Worst since Lamb.

But credit where credit is due, Potter has got two A-Grade quality games out of us. Still park football but two steps up from the C-Grade we played against South.

The real test will be over the next fortnight.

It will be an interesting year regardless. I am liking some of the younger players he is picking. I am just hoping this doesn’t change when the injured players come back.

I am still very disappointed we signed Fulton for three more years. I believe that is, like he decision to sign Richards, a decision we will regret.

Recent Topics