Kind of hoping NSW does not win Game 2...

…because if Robbie is out and we win with Ennis as hooker, I will not be able to stand the sight of him celebrating with the other players on the field.

Robbie will play and I can see Reynolds getting the nod at hooker if Farah is not playing

@TigersFan4Life:

…because if Robbie is out and we win with Ennis as hooker, I will not be able to stand the sight of him celebrating with the other players on the field.

Thats weak as P

They will keep the same bench. If Robbie is out, it will not be Reynolds who replaces him. Reynolds will definitely be there, as Hayne and Robbie will need to be covered if they are playing.

Robbie will play, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he comes off the bench, with Reynolds starting. Obviously it will depend on how confident Loz and co are of Farah going the full 80.

Lol how much times does Robbie Farah has to say his playing the doc of nsw said his good to go but hayne is the big one that might no play.

You won’t win so don’t worry about it

@happy tiger:

I’m sure you said this same thing before the last game…. 😃

@cktiger:

@happy tiger:

Have a look in the predictions thread CK , I picked NSW to win Game 1 and Qld to win the last 2

@happy tiger:

@cktiger:

@happy tiger:

Have a look in the predictions thread CK , I picked NSW to win Game 1 and Qld to win the last 2

Well , you’ll get one out of three right!

I agree…I have game 3 tickets and would love to see them win the series in game 3…watching Farah and hopefully Woodsie celebrate

It’s going to be 3 nil this year boys and girls. I don’t care who plays hooker.

Triple M NRL‏@TripleM_NRL14h
Robbie Farah tells Triple M he’s 100% confident he’ll be right to play #Origin 2

QLD to strong in game 2 Nsw will win the series on home turf in front of a home ground.