Harry Seijka

• With the warriors having just purchased chad townsend (who i think is an outstanding prospect) they have released their young back up half back Harry Seijka who you might remember played some promising matches for Penrith in 11 & 12. Personally i think this would be a very astute purchase for a one to two year deal, he would be dirt cheap has shown a heap of potential and would take the weight off of some of our halves and would provide direction if we gave him the nod as the starting 7 (allowing siro to either move to the second row or be one hell of an impact player/utility off the bench) thoughts?

And yes im aware we purchased eddie paea a month or so ago, Seijka is far better and is young too - he could hold the fort down until Brook’s arrival…how i wish we had signed Craig Gower for this matter

• In a heartbeat.

Gives a truly viable second tier in case Brooks & Moses need that extra time

• Pass

• No better than Miller, and we got rid of him. So no.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• He is a 5/8th,we have plenty.

• no way he is a sook, know him from penrith no one liked playing with him.

• Harry is much like MIler,a good age grup player, just shy of being strong at NRL level, we have better, I think the Dragons should buy him, they need a half.

• I don’t rate him and I don’t think he would be playing any first grade with us if we did.

• Signed with dragons for remainder of the season to fill hole left with sowards departure

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Recent Topics