Harry Seijka

With the warriors having just purchased chad townsend (who i think is an outstanding prospect) they have released their young back up half back Harry Seijka who you might remember played some promising matches for Penrith in 11 & 12. Personally i think this would be a very astute purchase for a one to two year deal, he would be dirt cheap has shown a heap of potential and would take the weight off of some of our halves and would provide direction if we gave him the nod as the starting 7 (allowing siro to either move to the second row or be one hell of an impact player/utility off the bench) thoughts?

And yes im aware we purchased eddie paea a month or so ago, Seijka is far better and is young too - he could hold the fort down until Brook’s arrival…how i wish we had signed Craig Gower for this matter

In a heartbeat.

Gives a truly viable second tier in case Brooks & Moses need that extra time

No better than Miller, and we got rid of him. So no.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

He is a 5/8th,we have plenty.

no way he is a sook, know him from penrith no one liked playing with him.

Harry is much like MIler,a good age grup player, just shy of being strong at NRL level, we have better, I think the Dragons should buy him, they need a half.

I don’t rate him and I don’t think he would be playing any first grade with us if we did.

Signed with dragons for remainder of the season to fill hole left with sowards departure

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.