Signings

• i thought our forum has had some great maybe signings but the eels forum is on fire

pritchard signs 3 year deal
    rose at eels club twice this week set to sign 3 years
    corey norman backflips and stays a bronco
    sandow will be swaped for benji
    and the best one SHEENS to replace stuart on 2014

• A nice stable club.

• When your coming stone motherless last, you need to hear fairy tales to keep your faith alive. Much the same here, a couple of very average years and people start inventing good news stories in the hope they might come true.

• Frank Paul Nusasula signing
    Kevin Kingston to replace Keating
    SBW Official signing thread (In preperation)

• Banned

supercoach spot on

• Just shows, including this forum, when the chips are down. People clutch at straws!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• The only thing different at least were signing players for next year and not breaking the contract to stay in there current team haha 😛

• The only thing different at least were signing players for next year and not breaking the contract to stay in there current team haha 😛

• Moltzen signs new 5 year deal with Eels….and not confirmed but it does look like he will take forum best buddy CK with him ! You heard it hear first.

• @Irvine:

Moltzen signs new 5 year deal with Eels….and not confirmed but it does look like he will take forum best buddy CK with him ! You heard it hear first.

If he did I’d wish him the best and continue my many years support of the Tigers.
    At least he would be away from the inane comments and insults of keyboard nobodies - unless of course you joined the Eels version of people with no idea to continue your vitriol.

• Could explain why BM96 has been swimming with Harold Holt lately. Luckily we still have Milky 😉

• I think sheens would do good job at eels they need senior coach . Eels not much different to the tigers pre sheens .

• @GNR4LIFE:

Could explain why BM96 has been swimming with Harold Holt lately. Luckily we still have Milky 😉

its amazing isn’t it….

one seemingly vanishes

one comes in…

:mrgreen:

just sayin.

• @underdog:

@GNR4LIFE:

Could explain why BM96 has been swimming with Harold Holt lately. Luckily we still have Milky 😉

its amazing isn’t it….

one seemingly vanishes

one comes in…

just sayin.

The Milky bar kid!

• @tgrboy:

@underdog:

@GNR4LIFE:

its amazing isn’t it….

one seemingly vanishes

one comes in…

just sayin.

The Milky bar kid!

Haha gold!

Recent Topics