WT off contract players 2013

• A list of the players we have off contract this season, who stays who goes if the fans could pick.

Off Contract 2013: Sitaleki Akauola, Rory Brien, Matt Bell, Masada Iosefa, Sean Meaney, Joel Reddy, Tim Simona, Shaun Spence, Matt Groat, Lote Tuqiri, Matt Utai, Michael Bullock, Josh Davis, Jarred Farlow, Asipeli Fine, Jy Hitchcox, Marika Koroibete, Taqele Naiyaravoro, Seffa Silafau, Sauaso Sue

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• I’d be locking in Sue, Akaoula, Koro, Mr T, Farlow, Simona, Fine, Reddy, Meaney and Groat. The rest i am not fussed about.

• Keep the bolds

Off Contract 2013: Sitaleki Akauola, Rory Brien, Matt Bell, Masada Iosefa, Sean Meaney, Joel Reddy, Tim Simona, Shaun Spence, Matt Groat, Lote Tuqiri, Matt Utai, Michael Bullock, Josh Davis, Jarred Farlow, Asipeli Fine, Jy Hitchcox, Marika Koroibete, Taqele Naiyaravoro, Seffa Silafau, Sauaso Sue

• Agree with who you said, a few clubs have big wraps on Sue & i would sign him up ASAP.

• I believe Simona, Koro, Farlow and Sue are already signed. Zerotackle gets their information from the media or just guess.

• Off Contract 2013: Sitaleki Akauola, Rory Brien, Matt Bell, Masada Iosefa, Sean Meaney, Joel Reddy, Tim Simona, Shaun Spence, Matt Groat, Lote Tuqiri, Matt Utai, Michael Bullock, Josh Davis, Jarred Farlow, Asipeli Fine, Jy Hitchcox, Marika Koroibete, Taqele Naiyaravoro, Seffa Silafau, Sauaso Sue

sign the ones in bold imo rest can go
    i’m willing to give spense and groat more time

• @X-Pac:

sign the ones in bold imo rest can go
    i’m willing to give spense and groat more time

Masada Iosefa I assume thats a mistake?!

• @alex:

Keep the bolds

Yup, spot on.

I might add Groat to that though.

• Keep:
    Sitaleki Akauola
    Sean Meaney
    Tim Simona
    Matt Groat

Sign these boys TODAY!!!
    Marika Koroibete
    Sauaso Sue

• Can’t believe you left out Mr T Watto. He’s coming along slowly, but he’ll be a weapon in FG in a couple of years IMO.

• @willow:

Can’t believe you left out Mr T Watto. He’s coming along slowly, but he’ll be a weapon in FG in a couple of years IMO.

I haven’t seen him play since the trials at the start of the year, and as you know I wasn’t impressed.

I find it hard to believe if he isn’t in NRL by the end of this year, we wouldn’t be able to keep him with the number of talented juniors in the outside backs coming through.

Players like Rudolph; Rowe; Mulcahy look to have the goods and should provide us with some good depth.

• Watto i dont think Rudolph will be there next year, Im pretty sure of that.

• where is Mania going?

• I’m more than happy to re-sign Meaney but if he did go I wouldn’t lose sleep over it. Sue and Koroibete are the obvious priorities for me. Simona is starting to shape up as a more consistent performer than Ayshford or Lawrence so he could make himself invaluable very soon.

• @Yossarian:

I’m more than happy to re-sign Meaney but if he did go I wouldn’t lose sleep over it. Sue and Koroibete are the obvious priorities for me. Simona is starting to shape up as a more consistent performer than Ayshford or Lawrence so he could make himself invaluable very soon.

I’m with you all the way.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Recent Topics