Roarfeed messages

Every now and then i receive private messages in the roarfeed app that don’t exist in my profile on the website.
After responding to a pretty abusive one I realised it wasn’t sent to me in the first place because it was in relation to a thread I hadn’t even posted in.
Is anyone else getting this same problem or am I just generally one of those guys who receive random angry messages.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

It’s a bug. They are messages from a long since banned person. Best way to fix it is to log out then back in again

@Anonymous:

Every now and then i receive private messages in the roarfeed app that don’t exist in my profile on the website.
After responding to a pretty abusive one I realised it wasn’t sent to me in the first place because it was in relation to a thread I hadn’t even posted in.
Is anyone else getting this same problem or am I just generally one of those guys who receive random angry messages.

No offense Anonymous,
but with a username like that your probably going to receive a lot of random PMs regarding anonymous threads.

Hey everyone

I’ve got most of the fixed for RoarFEED ready to go, i’m just waiting on the next beta of ios7 to be released as there are some clashes that i’ve picked up.

Sorry for the delay.

You should notice stability and speed improvements.

i’ll keep you posted

@Kul:

It’s a bug. They are messages from a long since banned person. Best way to fix it is to log out then back in again

Not that Bug Kul ??

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.