Rumblings out of concord

Just heard on sports zone major rumblings at the Tigers… One is Benji not being resigned till 2030 as of today and not happy Jane! Also other dramas about to surface! So who knows just the messenger.

LOL WHAATT? 2030. he doesnt want to resign till 2030 lmaooooo

Where are we on the table again ?

Maybe when the players are killing it then they can get upset over management. Until then my care factor is pretty low.

You shot who in the what now?

@smeghead:

You shot Jenna Jameson in the mouth?

but who hasnt really……

yeh i have heard a few things about benji too.
could end up brisbane.
i wont be upset.

i’d be a bit devs if he left, only because it’s benji not because he’s setting the world on fire or anything.

Ah well, he had a good run. hope he stays and regains his form though

some of you blokes would buy ice if you lived in Antarctica.

I’d buy a heater for my igloo

@innsaneink:

I’d buy a heater for my igloo

Probably cost a fortune to heat the place…

@mtd:

yeh i have heard a few things about benji too.
could end up brisbane.
i wont be upset.

I don’t know about that. He and his Mrs just settled down in Cremorne.

Benchy not going no where , the mail I here is Potter does not baby him like Sheens did as no one is bigger than the team.He is also annoyed his not getting the million a season his asking for, plus the fact he knows we have some very talented Juniors coming through the ranks and it will take some money to retain these Juniors so that means less money for Benchy.

Just remember Farah signed for around 750,000 plus some third party payments on top Benchy is not worth a mill a season.

@Oxygen:

Benchy not going no where , the mail I here is Potter does not baby him like Sheens did as no one is bigger than the team.He is also annoyed his not getting the million a season his asking for, plus the fact he knows we have some very talented Juniors coming through the ranks and it will take some money to retain these Juniors so that means less money for Benchy.

Just remember Farah signed for around 750,000 plus some third party payments on top Benchy is not worth a mill a season.

All sounds fair to me

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Oxygen is right about Potter and Benji.

I have been told by a former club insider who im sure still has good contacts as he was at the club for years, that Benji did what he liked when he liked with Sheens. But Potter wont stand for that and tells Benji how it is. Apparantly Benji hates it.

The way Siro has gone of late, it does make you think that maybe building this team without Benji as soon as 2013 could be in our best interets long term.

Sick of hearing it. He is no where near worth million.If he wants to walk WALK for goodness sake.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.