GA at Campbelltown

Good offer next weeks game v Raiders GA $10 pre purchase, Is there GA seating on the concourse at Campbelltown either end around 20mt line??. Might get a group together just don,t want to sit behind the posts.

Well done to the club for basically letting people in fro free….not much more they can do to get a crowd there.

But it guarantees a financial loss.

@innsaneink:

Well done to the club for basically letting people in fro free….not much more they can do to get a crowd there.

But it guarantees a financial loss.

So long as they get it out there and let everyone know about deal.
Not just us fools who frequent the forum or the Tigers website. No good having a special deal if no one knows about it.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

I just realized I wont make it - other commitments that night.
Origin on four nights later wont help the cause

Really pays to be a ticketed member doesnt it. You get cheaper tickets during the season.

4 consecutive exams from 24-27 😦

would’ve loved to go otherwise for such cheap tickets

It’s not as confusing as the deal they offered at Leichhardt for the Cowboys game…

When buying a ticket I was asked “Would you like general admission plus a sausage sandwich and drink for $25?” When I said “No, just general admission”, she replied “OK, that will be $30”. Take the sausage and drink and it’s actually $5 cheaper!!! Why did I have to turn vegetarian that week???

Haha! The $5.00 discount was for extra toilet paper and charcoal tablets

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.