Taqele Naiyaravoro

• Watching the NSW cup game this beast has just scored 4 try’s its the first time I’ve seen him play he’s big strong and reasonably quick for a bloke of his size, how old is he is he contracted beyond this year and why hasn’t he been given a run on the wing especially when we were using Utai at the start of the year.
    She’d some light on this bloke for me.

• Just like TNT he’s a converted back rower, should be in the NRL before Utai but with the 2nd Tier salary cap issues we might have to wait till next year, just heard his interview in the background, apparently a new Father, well done!.

• He had a great game. Doesn’t look anywhere near as quick as koro but who is. Basically unstoppable 1 on 1

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• I remember he had handling errors in his game. He looks to be improving though, have to say that if tier 2 cap space wasn’t an issue he would probably be getting a start soon.

• Ive seen a bit of him and that was his best game IMO.

Normally his hands can be an issue but today they were superb.

He had a lof of work to do in all of his four tries bar one,and he basically laid on two more with some superb play and two left hand passes in traffic.

If he keeps playing like this he will be in first grade for sure.

• I think he is just what we need to be honest, correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Nofo a capable centre or at least able to play there so I’d like to see him on one wing koro on the other with Nofo in the centres, I have obviously caught him on a good day with his hands but the bloke is an extra forward and could run a lot harder than he did but he impressed me.

• WOW WOW WOW

Now I know why everyone has been talking about him

• @The_Doc:

I think he is just what we need to be honest, correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Nofo a capable centre or at least able to play there so I’d like to see him on one wing koro on the other with Nofo in the centres, I have obviously caught him on a good day with his hands but the bloke is an extra forward and could run a lot harder than he did but he impressed me.

I agree, would love to see Mr T run it back harder/faster same way as koro does. I think Nofo will move into the centre’s in time, he’s quality.

• Talking about Wests Tigers wingers, a horse named Koroibete, part owned by Robbie Farah and Chris Lawrence, won the first race at Rosehill this afternoon at handy odds.

• Is he ready for first grade? Or is our cap situation the reason he isn’t in first grade?

• @Newtown:

Talking about Wests Tigers wingers, a horse named Koroibete, part owned by Robbie Farah and Chris Lawrence, won the first race at Rosehill this afternoon at handy odds.

Awesomeness! saw an article about that in the Mx, didnt realise it was the horse till about halfway. So confused when it was talking about Koroibete training with a new trainer. Thought he was working on something while he recovered from the elbow. 😆

• Does anyone know how old he is I know it doesn’t mean a great deal with Fijians cause koro looks like he’s 40 but I was just curious

• @The_Doc:

Does anyone know how old he is I know it doesn’t mean a great deal with Fijians cause koro looks like he’s 40 but I was just curious

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/genial-giant-emerges-from-yasawa-lagoon-20121201-2anq8.html

He was 22 in december last year.

• wonder how rabs will be saying his name

• 2nd Tier cap is a joke.
    The reason why a salary cap exists for an equal competition.
    Giving a reserve grader his debut shouldn’t be seen as an unfair advantage….

Recent Topics