Tedesco and fulton?

meany and farlow in nsw cup.
got word that tedesco is right, and i assume farlow playing today means fulton is back - unless its lawrence or ayshford and potts is going to use them differently?

bodene was also a possibility earlier in the week so could be him not fults

@mtd:

got word that tedesco is right, and i assume farlow playing today means fulton is back - unless its lawrence or ayshford and potts is going to use them differently?

Good work Einstein.

@Irvine:

@mtd:

Good work Einstein.

my apologies, didnt realise it was common knowledge the exact plan/who was playing.
given your status and obvious knowledge of the situation, can you confirm what exactly is going to take place?
thanks, champ!

@Irvine:

@mtd:

Good work Einstein.

Not called for mate. Geez. Thanks for the update mtd

@mtd:

Good to hear teddy is back, hopefully Fults moves into hooker

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

@Irvine:

@mtd:

Good work Einstein.

the standard of your posts been really low off late.

Yep, I thought the same a few hours ago when i saw who had played. Unfortunately missed the game on TV, but from all accounts Big T ripped it up.

I’d hope that Farah is also a possibility, even just 30-40min would be amazing for us. Put him in 2nd half i reckon. The boost to morale and from his playmaking and tackling ability on field would help so much!

@pHyR3:

Yep, I thought the same a few hours ago when i saw who had played. Unfortunately missed the game on TV, but from all accounts Big T ripped it up.

I’d hope that Farah is also a possibility, even just 30-40min would be amazing for us. Put him in 2nd half i reckon. The boost to morale and from his playmaking and tackling ability on field would help so much!

And if he gets re injured everyone will be calling for medical teams head!

It’s a fractured cheek Bone. Not something that needs to be rushed.

@Irvine:

@mtd:

Good work Einstein.

Seems to be a group on this forum that get a kick out of belittling posts.

I wouldn’t risk farah 1 little knock and he could be out for another 3-4 weeks, just wait till just before origin

@westy81:

I wouldn’t risk farah 1 little knock and he could be out for another 3-4 weeks, just wait till just before origin

Agree. Good news that Tedesco and either Fulton or Thompson are right to go.

still a bit confusing… is nofo OK to play?

Good news for young James and I’m guessing either Fulton or Thompson, most likely Liam.

Top news. Fults to hooker and drop iosefa for my liking.

And agree let’s keep the belittling for the other trolling forums out there and this one for quality debates, opinions and thoughts with the underlying of respect for everyone.

Group hug!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.