Zero Tolerance for the Biff

• As of next weekend any player who throws a punch will get ten in the bin

Lets hope that next SOO we see a 26 player biff and lets see what the officials do then ??

What do others think

• Stuff the Referee…Up and Under from the Kick-Off and Everyone In. They created this drama.

If one Qld player gets sent off for fighting in SOO 2, the rest of the team should just walk off… Lets see how the ARLC handles Channel Nine after that!!!

• Mass maroon sook fest eh?

I’d like to see that

• @innsaneink:

Mass maroon sook fest eh?

I’d like to see that

Don’t think so Ink

Bit of biff never hurt anyone , just ask Nate Myles

He could of whinged and complained but took it on the chin literally

Not like Paul "he twisted my knee 😢 harden the f up " Gallen

• Next they’ll be wearing skirts.

• what happened to that ‘first punch’ stuff? any punches seems harsh. what if thaiday just lays into farah. he’s just supposed to stand there and take it else he’ll get binned?

• What are they going to do if it’s an all in brawl send 26 players for 10?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Cricketers will be putting on better hits than League players now. What a disgrace… Way to cave in NRL. 😒

• @Tiger Watto:

Stuff the Referee…Up and Under from the Kick-Off and Everyone In. They created this drama.

If one Qld player gets sent off for fighting in SOO 2, the rest of the team should just walk off…. Lets see how the ARLC handles Channel Nine after that!!!

That would have to be the softest thing I have ever heard. One Queenslander happens to get belted and the rest of you carry on like the most hard-done-by people on the Earth. QLD players had the chance to belt as many NSW players as they wanted in Origin 1, especially after Myles got touched up by Gallen but they didn’t want a bar of it. Gallen, Farah, Tamou and Bird would have ripped the entire Maroons team to pieces on their own if an all-in blue erupted. Maybe 7 series wins on the trot has made the Bananabenders soft? Soccer could be an option.

On the new punching sin-bin law: David Smith and his shirtlifting cronies are systematically destroying the great game of NRL. If Gallen had been binned in Game 1 as he maybe deserved to be then none of this PC garbage would have eventuated. By all means sin-bin blokes who king hit and 3rd man in but FFS don’t take the one-on-one stoush out of the game. People who bang on about the one-punch legislation etc for the general public should have a look at UFC, Kickboxing, boxing etc before whinging about rugby league’s on-field dust-ups.

• Am I the only one who thinks this has been the most over-hyped fight ever?
    There wasn’t that much in it. Fights like that happen in origin all the time.

• @Fade To Black:

@Tiger Watto:

Stuff the Referee…Up and Under from the Kick-Off and Everyone In. They created this drama.

If one Qld player gets sent off for fighting in SOO 2, the rest of the team should just walk off…. Lets see how the ARLC handles Channel Nine after that!!!

That would have to be the softest thing I have ever heard. One Queenslander happens to get belted and the rest of you carry on like the most hard-done-by people on the Earth. QLD players had the chance to belt as many NSW players as they wanted in Origin 1, especially after Myles got touched up by Gallen but they didn’t want a bar of it. Gallen, Farah, Tamou and Bird would have ripped the entire Maroons team to pieces on their own if an all-in blue erupted. Maybe 7 series wins on the trot has made the Bananabenders soft? Soccer could be an option.

On the new punching sin-bin law: David Smith and his shirtlifting cronies are systematically destroying the great game of NRL. If Gallen had been binned in Game 1 as he maybe deserved to be then none of this PC garbage would have eventuated. By all means sin-bin blokes who king hit and 3rd man in but FFS don’t take the one-on-one stoush out of the game. People who bang on about the one-punch legislation etc for the general public should have a look at UFC, Kickboxing, boxing etc before whinging about rugby league’s on-field dust-ups.

Haha, Tamou was scared of Benji, and I doubt Farah has the salts to throw one at one of the big boys…

The fact remains, nothing was done about Gallen by the officials and therefore they have set the tone for the rest of the series. Now some suits want to protect the sooky lala blues from Qld getting retribution in game 2. Any attempt to do so will simply outlines how bias the officials are to ensuring NSW win.

Up and Under Queensland… These NSW CSmokers wont give you a chance if you play by there rules!!!

• There (actually its spelt “their”) rules.

Playing the victim card now watto?

Waaaah…sooky lala indeed

• @Sabre:

Am I the only one who thinks this has been the most over-hyped fight ever?
    There wasn’t that much in it. Fights like that happen in origin all the time.

Gallen punches like a girl. There were no marks on Myles after the game. The PC crowd are turning the game into something that will resemble aerial ping pong for the sake of the children. Being a kid in the 70’s and 80’s a major pulling card for me was the biff!

• @Tiger Watto:

@Fade To Black:

@Tiger Watto:

Haha, Tamou was scared of Benji, and I doubt Farah has the salts to throw one at one of the big boys…

The fact remains, nothing was done about Gallen by the officials and therefore they have set the tone for the rest of the series. Now some suits want to protect the sooky lala blues from Qld getting retribution in game 2. Any attempt to do so will simply outlines how bias the officials are to ensuring NSW win.

Up and Under Queensland… These NSW CSmokers wont give you a chance if you play by there rules!!!

QLD had their chance for retribution in the 2nd half of Game 1….why didn’t they take up the offer there and then? Were they frightened? Wanted to wait until they had the beer can-throwing lynchmob behind them at Suncorp perhaps? (Hodges, Thaiday, Te’o seem like the sort of blokes that prefer the odds in their favour when it comes to fisticuffs, Hodges especially. He comes across all tough-guy but never ever takes up the opportunity to go toe-to-toe with anybody:he is the definition of a true coward).
    QLD’s much-vaunted “toughman” Gordie Tallis was weeing and moaning about Gallen waiting for a few minutes after his leg was wrenched to retaliate but it is now acceptable to wait until the next game for some payback from the QLDer’s?
    QLD are bloody scared to death that they are on the verge of getting pushed off their pedestal and they will stop at nothing to whinge about anything (bias by officialdom towards NSW being the most common pathetic, pitiful theme). It is funny to hear actually, carrying on like little schoolgirls.

I have no doubt the NSW boys would welcome a chance to punch the crap out of their QLD counterparts in Origin 2 if given the chance.

• Scared??? Qld aint gona start a pre-meditated blew when they are behind on the scoreboard… No team would!

Bias??? Remember Gallen was actually put on report of the Swinging Arm to the jaw of Myles… The fact Gallen is not suspended for 4 weeks says it all really?

Us Qld’s have been listening to you sooky lala’s whining for 7 years every time you lost another series… Referee’s; Rules; Cheats blah blah blah… It was never about the fact Queensland were the far superior team all this time???

Anyway, NSW had nothing in the second 40 last week… If this game is played without any bias by the officials, Qld will win by 30!

Recent Topics