US Open

Anyone been watching it? I’ve been a walking zombie the last 3 days, even as i type i’ve had an hrs sleep in the last 24 hrs.

I got on Luke Donald on Wednesday 34 bucks, turned out to be good value as he’s only 2 off the lead. Feeling ripped off as he was leading with 2 holes to play before he boggied and double boggied 17 and 18. Holes 14-18 are a horror movie, all the players in the late groups crashed except for Mickelson. John Senden lead for a couple holes before crashing.

Here’s hoping Donald can re-group and get it together. The way those last few holes are playing, no lead is safe.

Hoping Jason Day can make it a quinella of Aussie victories in majors

Last time Mickelson lead into a last day Mickelson self destructed for Ogilvie to win the Open

Even though im on Donald, i couldn’t begrudge Mickelson of victory. He’s the only golfer i find it impossible to root against, he looks like the nicest guy on the planet. He deserves it for the amount times he’s been runner-up and really wants it.

Really. I’m the complete opposite with Mickelson. He’s one of those love or can’t stand characters.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

@Justo:

Really. I’m the complete opposite with Mickelson. He’s one of those love or can’t stand characters.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

I’m with you Justo , but must admit my heart has gone out to the bloke since his wife was diagnosed with cancer

Just as long as Tiger doesn’t win

Speaking of Tiger, you know what makes me laugh? how gutless betting agencies are to quote him at a juicy price. He was 4 or 5 off the lead going into this morning and he was still 5 bucks. The guy hasn’t won a major in 5 yrs. It’ll be the same again in a few weeks for the british open.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.