US Open

• Anyone been watching it? I’ve been a walking zombie the last 3 days, even as i type i’ve had an hrs sleep in the last 24 hrs.

I got on Luke Donald on Wednesday 34 bucks, turned out to be good value as he’s only 2 off the lead. Feeling ripped off as he was leading with 2 holes to play before he boggied and double boggied 17 and 18. Holes 14-18 are a horror movie, all the players in the late groups crashed except for Mickelson. John Senden lead for a couple holes before crashing.

Here’s hoping Donald can re-group and get it together. The way those last few holes are playing, no lead is safe.

• Hoping Jason Day can make it a quinella of Aussie victories in majors

Last time Mickelson lead into a last day Mickelson self destructed for Ogilvie to win the Open

• Even though im on Donald, i couldn’t begrudge Mickelson of victory. He’s the only golfer i find it impossible to root against, he looks like the nicest guy on the planet. He deserves it for the amount times he’s been runner-up and really wants it.

• Really. I’m the complete opposite with Mickelson. He’s one of those love or can’t stand characters.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• @Justo:

Really. I’m the complete opposite with Mickelson. He’s one of those love or can’t stand characters.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

I’m with you Justo , but must admit my heart has gone out to the bloke since his wife was diagnosed with cancer

Just as long as Tiger doesn’t win

• Speaking of Tiger, you know what makes me laugh? how gutless betting agencies are to quote him at a juicy price. He was 4 or 5 off the lead going into this morning and he was still 5 bucks. The guy hasn’t won a major in 5 yrs. It’ll be the same again in a few weeks for the british open.

Recent Topics