Brent Crisp

• Just watched him playing for the Capras in the Intrust Super Cup at five-eighth and he was amazing. A cut above everyone on the park not named Cody Walker. If I was Warren Mac I’d be trying to lure him down on a second tier deal. For anyone that remembers he played a few top grade matches for the Bulldogs in 2008 and was pretty good for them. Sort of faded into obscurity and got himself into a bit of mischief in 2010 that got him banned for a couple of seasons. He’s only 26 and can play literally any position in the backline. Potentially a cheaper, more confident version of Moltzen.

• He was a fullback at the dogs,and a not real good one,so no for me.

• Maybe a bit of a stop gap fill, but I don’t know anything about him. Maybe keep an eye on him. Arn’t the Capra’s part of the Bronco’s Feeder teams??

• He put in two 40/20s at the death when the Tigers were running down the Capras big lead. That is the sort of head up play we could use in our halves. Instead we have Marshall throwing up mid-field bombs.

• Did the Capras win ??

Watto ,where are you ?? :roll

• Brent Crisp is a handy reserve grader, nothing more. But you need those players in your squad.

• Um in a word no…

And anyone who thinks we should sign him should watch that game when we nearly put 60 on them and Burnt Crisp played FB. Can’t tackle, barely reserve grade standard.

• @happy tiger:

Did the Capras win ??

Watto ,where are you ?? :roll

22-20 Watto with all of those Melbourne Storm ring ins as well

not good , not good at all

Crisp makes Moltzen look like Inglis

• Crisp doesn’t play fullback any more. He plays five-eighth and he does it very well. He has a hell of a general play kicking game. He’s a different player to what you all remember.

• I still don’t think he’s NRL standard. At best he’s a good reserve grader who can cover an injury.

• Hence saying…
    “If I was Warren Mac I’d be trying to lure him down on a second tier deal.”

He’d be better back up than what we have.

• @MacDougall:

Hence saying…
    “If I was Warren Mac I’d be trying to lure him down on a second tier deal.”

He’d be better back up than what we have.

Hence me saying at best… Even then I’m not sure…

• Lol no way

Recent Topics