RUMOUR: Origin player in strife!

• Joel Caine ‏@JoelCaine
    I’m getting reports of an #origin player finding themselves in strife last night in Cronulla. Not good!
    \

The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole
    Moley hearing big drama is about to break in rugby league #headsdown

• Blake Ferguson

• @Tiger Watto:

Blake Ferguson

Tried to avoid naming him, but I’m sure he would be most people’s first guess anyway.
    No prize for guessing who he was with either.

• http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/blake-ferguson-involved-in-incident-at-nightclub-10036/

Police are investigating an incident at a Sydney nightclub involving NSW State of Origin winger Blake Ferguson.

No arrests have been made but police said they were investigating an incident involving the footballer at a Cronulla club about 10.30pm on Sunday.

“Police have seized CCTV footage from the location and are continuing with further inquiries,” Miranda police duty officer Inspector Mick Merrett said.

Ferguson attended NSW Origin camp on Monday where a Blues media conference has been delayed since 10am. The Blues are yet to comment.

• Unless he is criminally charged today he should play for the Blues.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Jed Boagn and Turd Fergo should have it as a condition of their NRL registration that they are allowed no social contact

• How does the NSW Mgt allow these 2 to go out on the drink together… I realise camp starts today, but surely there would be some rules placed on the named team from yesterday???

• Apparently (not saying it’s true) he groped a woman in the club.

Don’t get me wrong, if it was unwanted then he doesn’t deserve any respect and should be stood down immediately, but the way people ‘dance’ in clubs these days is basically exactly that. If all he was doing was following her lead and having a good time and then she realised he was ‘famous’ and could exploit him then it’s a very different scenario.

• Blake Ferguson involved in incident at Sydney nightclub
    June 17, 2013 - 12:46PM
    Emma Partridge and Michael Carayannis - SMH

Police are investigating allegations of indecent assault against NSW State of Origin winger Blake Ferguson.

No arrests have been made, but police said they were investigating an incident at 2230 Restaurant and Bar in Cronulla in Sydney’s south about 10.30pm on Sunday.

“Police have seized CCTV footage from the location and are continuing with further inquiries,” Miranda police duty officer Inspector Mick Merrett said.

The nightspot’s licensee, Scott Matteson, said Ferguson was drinking with St George Illawarra fullback Josh Dugan at the nightspot on Cronulla Street.
    Advertisement

“They [Dugan and Ferguson] were both here,” Mr Matteson said.

“I know they were down here and something happened. I left early but my staff finished late.”

Mr Matteson said police came to speak to staff when the bar was still open and requested to view security footage.

“We always co-operate with police,” he said.

There is no inference that Dugan has done anything wrong.

NSW coach Laurie Daley read a prepared statement to a media conference.

“We have been made aware of an allegation and have been in contact with the NRL’s integrity unit,” Daley said.

“We will continue to cooperate with the police investigation. Josh Dugan was with Blake at the time, but there has been no allegations made against him and we will update you as the matter continues.”

The two ex-teammates were celebrating their Origin selection. Ferguson tweeted on Sunday excited to be reunited with Dugan.

“Congrats to big joshy Dugan very happy for you bra :slight_smile: @Josh_Dugan #wereback”.

Ferguson starred when making his NSW debut in Game I.

He was dropped and fined $10,000 by the Canberra Raiders earlier this year and ordered to undergo counselling following a drinking session with Dugan.

• The mentally challenged among the NRL should always be under adult supervision when out in public.

• Banned

@willow:

The mentally challenged among the NRL should always be under adult supervision when out in public.

God there are some idiots who play our game.

• @Blake93:

Apparently (not saying it’s true) he groped a woman in the club.

Don’t get me wrong, if it was unwanted then he doesn’t deserve any respect and should be stood down immediately, but the way people ‘dance’ in clubs these days is basically exactly that. If all he was doing was following her lead and having a good time and then she realised he was ‘famous’ and could exploit him then it’s a very different scenario.

I don’t know what clubs you go to, but I’ve never seen groping somebody being a popular dance move.

• @Sabre:

@Blake93:

I don’t know what clubs you go to, but I’ve never seen groping somebody being a popular dance move.

I don’t go clubbing anymore for this exact reason. Clubs are absolutely filthy and much more than groping happens.

• @Blake93:

@Sabre:

@Blake93:

I don’t go clubbing anymore for this exact reason. Clubs are absolutely filthy and much more than groping happens.

And the music is terrible. 😠

Recent Topics