Two best Backs and two best Forwards for this year.

• Banned

Who do you think the two best Forwards 8-13 and Backs 1-7 are for us (The mighty Wests Tigers) this season. I just thought it would be good to have a mid season review. The two Best Backs this year IMO are Joel Reddy and Curtis Sironen. Joel has been good all year bar one or two games. I am so much less nervous when someone kicks to his side because i know 80% of the time he will catch it. It is so much better to have a winger that can leap higher then he’s opposing winger to catch the ball Instead of having a winger looking at the opposition winger catch the ball and place it down for a try. He has played every single game this year which is a massive accomplishment in itself because he and Buchanan are the only two that have played every game this year everybody else that has played for us in first grade have been injured at some point this year . and Sironen has been Improving every game he really will be a gun in a few years, I think Bob Fulton was right when he said he will be playing for Australia in a few years just not in the halves (Maybe at lock/back row) he has been averaging 20 tackles a game and hes been leading the pack with Robbie injured and Benji in a form slump.(The Backs were a lot harder to pick then the Forwards) The two Best Forwards this year IMO are Robbie Farah and Aaron Woods it wasn’t very hard picking these two. They have carried the team all season (averaging 40-50 tackles a game) they haven’t had a bad game all year (Bar the Souths game where everyone sucked.) IMO Robbie has been the best hooker all year and Aaron has been in the top 5 props all year. :sign:

• One thing those four have in common is consistency.
    While their talent levels vary….theyre fairly reliable, good post mate

• Banned

@innsaneink:

One thing those four have in common is consistency.
    While their talent levels vary….theyre fairly reliable, good post mate

You hit the nail on the head!

• Reddy isn’t the most talented player around, but you’ll get 100% from him, and the difference between his best and worst game is little.

• Banned

:sign:

• Forwards: farah woods
    Backs: sirro tie between reddy/nofo for last spot

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Banned

Its pretty hard to choose 2 backs that have been consistent and showed a decent level of quality.

I’d have to have Simona and Tedesco.

• Forwards would be Woods and Farah obviously
    Backs would be Reddy and I guess Sironen

Recent Topics