Masada iosefa

• love him or hate him, he’s going well.
    work rate through the roof, making the right decisions, unlucky not to have scored a try.
    hope to see him run it more this half.

• @mtd:

love him or hate him, he’s going well.
    work rate through the roof, making the right decisions, unlucky not to have scored a try.
    hope to see him run it more this half.

I don’t know about that. I think he’s overplaying his hand this week which he didn’t do last week.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Banned

Yep…after being under the pump for ages we get out of our end and he runs it in the last, gives broncos possesion and then trips Thaiday to give them another 30 metres….yep right decision.

• @king sirro:

Yep…after being under the pump for ages we get out of our end and he runs it in the last, gives broncos possesion and then trips Thaiday to give them another 30 metres….yep right decision.

At least he is trying something, sirro isn’t directing nor is benji.

as for the trip, emotive, it’s unlucky.

ps how was benji chip and chase on half way a minute till half time. No league brain at all.

• Banned

Agree on MArshall re my thread.

I honestly dont know how Benji can remain in first grade after tonight

• Banned

Marshall to NSW cup next week. Horrible. HORRIBLE defence.

• A high workrate is all he offers. Otherwise he’s an ill-disciplined nuffy.

• Has the same flaws in his game as Marshall. Both should be in reggies next week

• @Sabre:

Has the same flaws in his game as Marshall. Both should be in reggies next week

he offers more than benji. he can defend and shows heart.

• His got to learn to count if he has a hearing problem. I’m referring to I’m not knowing it was the 5 th more than once

• @Eye Of Da Tiger:

His got to learn to count if he has a hearing problem. I’m referring to I’m not knowing it was the 5 th more than once

He should know, but there should also be halves calling for it on the last.

Our kickers were out of position more than once tonight.

• As someone else posted, for a guy who knows he will get about 3 or 4 games in firsts a year I reckon he is a very acceptable back up to Farah. Busted his arse tonight. So what if he made a blue or two; at least he was trying.

• I agree tried his guts out tonight

• He’s the least of our problems. Atleast he tries

• @willow:

A high workrate is all he offers. Otherwise he’s an ill-disciplined nuffy.

Agreed, the penalties that he gives away outweighs the positives in his game.

Recent Topics