Benjis hair

I dont think he likes it getting messed up.

Hence why his head is as far away from the ball carrier as possible when he’s attempting a tackle, arms outstretched - clutching at anything he can.

Wont have a go, wont put his shoulder into it, embarrassing really.

Lol it’s like someone farted and he doesn’t wanna go near em

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

In terms of being a ‘great’ player, he has been a myth for years. Horrible last play options ended our season twice in the semis. Ran it v the warriors, kicked out on the full v saints. Failed when it counted.

Now though, he is dead set not even state cup level. Barley can run anymore. Horrible fifth play options. Footy IQ that a rookie would be ashamed of.

And pea hearted on D.

Either he has completely lot it……or…his heart isnt it anymore.

He has to go. No two ways about it anymore. He has to go.

Prince and Lui made him look good. As for his hair totally agree. Maybe head gear???. Maybe his misses doesn’t like bruises on him??.

He doesn’t even half care.

I would have no hesitation in punting him to reserve grade.

His body language is disgraceful.

His football ability currently is at state cup level. No running, can’t tackle, can’t pass, can’t kick.

Punt him

@Eddie:

He doesn’t even half care.

I would have no hesitation in punting him to reserve grade.

His body language is disgraceful.

His football ability currently is at state cup level. No running, can’t tackle, can’t pass, can’t kick.

Punt him

How come everyone can see this except those who matter when it comes to choosing the side?

wow benji thats all i have to say about tonight. Apparently Mitchell Moses and Luke Brooks played amazing tonight. i reckon start of next year put both of them into 6 and 7 and we will go fine.