Sue

• He’s a machine

Great game from him & Fults.

a fitting reward at the end with a try under the sticks

Some senior players could take a lesson from this kids, he has a real good go - no half measures

• Very good. Best on the park for us. Makes me wonder how good his partner in crime would have been.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• A keeper this one …huge potential and has some size and HEART.

• he is one of the few forwards who plays like he wants to be there on the field giving his all provides some aggression to the pack in the way he attacks the opposition through his defence and looks to be unconcerned about opposition reputations. Need more like him.

• Our mom tonight.

Closely followed by Fulton.

• @innsaneink:

He’s a machine

Some senior players could take a lesson from this kids, he has a real good go - no half measures

x 2 ink. this season is well and truly gone and now is the time to show real faith the youth at weststigers. keep the young ones in f/g for the rest of the season.

• Top game , what. A shame some of the better known players couldn’t put in like sue did

• didnt see the game but heard on radio that the penalty he gave on hannant was stupid- sterlo and johns agreed with that one. and also, later apparently he got smashed by josh mcguire in the resulting set?

• Banned

Sue should be our left 2nd rower instead of Pettybourne. If he was, Gillett doesnt score the first try as Pettybournes attempt was almost as bad as Marshalls.

Sue on the left, BMM on the right with Fults at lock tackling everything like Dallas Johnson

• Pathetic attemp by Benji and PEttybourne

• Banned

Fast becoming my favourite player. Goes hard in attack and defence, doesn’t do dumb stuff out there.

• @innsaneink:

He’s a machine

Agree. And while his passing was, and is tragic, I can’t help but feel we’d be singing Mosese Fotuaika’s praises if he was still with us also.

• We need more of him!!!

• @willow:

@innsaneink:

He’s a machine

Agree. And while his passing was, and is tragic, I can’t help but feel we’d be singing Mosese Fotuaika’s praises if he was still with us also.

X2 very true agreed , this guy can play and Fulton plays just like the way he Loves this Club , you can see it.

• fast becoming one of my favourite players. gives 100%

My pack

Fulton
    Sue
    BMM
    Woods
    Legend
    Blair

Ava
    Buchanan
    Farlow
    Mr T/ Groat