3, 2, 1

• Not much point doing this i guess, but thought a few players deserved a rap for showing SOME enthusiasm.

1. Fulton

2. Sue

3. ummmmm ummmmm most of the forward pack did their job i thought.

Maybe easier to pick the worst:

1. Benji - enough said on other posts

2. Blair… I think he played

3. Ayshford/Reddy basically both played the role of soft, slow centres being dominated by Reed and Hodges respectively.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• 3. Teddy
    2. Woods
    1. Sue

• Mate Blair was really good tonight not sure what you were watching - 30 tackles, no misses, no errors, no penalties given away and made 70 meters in 35 mins on field he was almost in my top 3.

Worst 3
    3. Marshall
    2. Pettybourne - short but horrible
    1. Reddy / Iosefa - although at least Iosefa isn’t meant to be great he is a nsw cup player

Best 3
    3. Woods
    2. Sue
    1. Tedesco

• Fulton -3
    Tedesco - 2
    Woods- 1

Sue,Nofo,Simona has a go as well

• Fulton
    Sue
    Woods

Time to meet the State Cupo coach

Marshall
    Pettybourne
    Reddy
    Ayshford

• heard bmm’s name on radio quite a bit- i think he made a couple of big solid tackles at the end. was he any better tonight?

they were giving it to pettybourne real bad

• I guess everyone has their opinions. Personally i think the tesesco enigma is a bit inflated at the moment. Thought he played ok but dint think he was ready for a return and prob should have rested another week.

Playing injured is heroic but i thought he looked hampered and not convinced he dis a better job than meaney did last week.

But we all have valid opinions.

• gee some guys are having a go at reddy? didnt see the game but was he that bad? he has has been basically our best and most reliable outside back this year

• @tig_prmz:

heard bmm’s name on radio quite a bit- i think he made a couple of big solid tackles at the end. was he any better tonight?

they were giving it to pettybourne real bad

personally think he and Ava were held off too long. Came on once game was over.

• @tig_prmz:

gee some guys are having a go at reddy? didnt see the game but was he that bad? he has has been basically our best and most reliable outside back this year

He’s just not a winger. Looked real slow and got dominated. In his defense at least he was shown up by origin level players.

• 3 corner post
    2 goal posts
    1 cross bar

• Banned

3. Sue
    2. Fulton
    1. Blair

• Out of 17 approx 12 or 13 played well just a horrible performance from the other ps

• Fulton
    Woods
    Sue

• 3. Fulton by a long way
    2. Sue never stopped trying
    1. Simona really tried his hardest out there might not be the most talented or flashiest player

Honourable mentions - Woods, no one else impressed me tonight

Recent Topics