Boys vs men

• Watching tonites game was so frustrating, school boy mistakes, Marshall can’t tackle, Joel should go back to regs Blake stay away from the sideline, and the hooker please give me a break! Your not a first grader, sue put in and so did woods.
    The young halfback in 20’s finally give him a go, along with big T
    Fulton save a heap of point for us, he was man of the match for me. :brick:

• Brooks and Naiyaravoro in would help us a lot I think

• our bench rotation seemed all out of whack

nearing half time we had a very small team on and only Woods was making metres. it was impossible for us to get out of our own red zone

then at the end of the game we bring on Ava and BMM and start to get some go forward… I think Ava should be first prop to come on, not Buchanan

• @Winnipeg:

our bench rotation seemed all out of whack

nearing half time we had a very small team on and only Woods was making metres. it was impossible for us to get out of our own red zone

then at the end of the game we bring on Ava and BMM and start to get some go forward… I think Ava should be first prop to come on, not Buchanan

Yeah that was an issue today for me. Big Ava and BMM didn’t see any of the first half and we were being monstered and just struggling to get out of our half. Blair and Anasta seemed to find themselves on the bench for a fair share of the first half too meaning we had Woods, Buchanan, Sue, Eddy and Fulton and we just were struggling to get out of what looked a heavy end.

• Buchanan is not a first grader.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• @ball main:

Buchanan is not a first grader.

He’s 21 and playing the toughest position in the game and has been all season. For the most part he has had to partner young Woods. it may be starting to take its toll on him but I very much like what I’ve seen from him. He is a first grader.

• @ball main:

His going backwards fast….no wonder St. George let him go.

• @ball main:

Was just about to put something similar out there.

Gives his all but is below ineffective

• @smeghead:

@ball main:

Was just about to put something similar out there.

Gives his all but is below ineffective

Once he gets some power in his legs he will be

Lacks leg drive , have been saying that for a while now

• @Peaches:

@ball main:

He’s 21 and playing the toughest position in the game and has been all season. For the most part he has had to partner young Woods. it may be starting to take its toll on him but I very much like what I’ve seen from him. He is a first grader.

Expecting a young player of 21 to perform week in and week out as a prop at first grade level is irresponsible. Unfortunately the same is likely to happen by the end of this season to most of our current group of young players in FG.

• Banned

Buchanan is just like Groat last season. Thrown in way too early to cover for the clubs inept recruitment and now his development will suffer.

• I think the title of this thread could also be First Graders versus Sate Cup Players…

• Buchanan needs a break, he will be a good First grade prop, needs a run in State Cup.

• @Naroomatiger:

Watching tonites game was so frustrating, school boy mistakes, Marshall can’t tackle, Joel should go back to regs Blake stay away from the sideline, and the hooker please give me a break! Your not a first grader, sue put in and so did woods.

I’m no fan of Iosefa, but his 49 tackles last night showed that he “put in”.

• Another off season and Buchanan will come back better. He’s being outplayed by all the other younger forwards now though.

Recent Topics