Is This Possible??

• Are we able to de-register Lote from the the top 25 squad and give him a club ambassador role (he would be great in that role and help with the young fijians coming through. An utter professional in his sporting career and fantastic with the kids). Honestly how much first grade will he play this year or will he play any football at all?

In doing this are we able to then make Luke Brooks part of our top 25 squad? And put him at 7 for the rest of the season with Anasta at 6.

Benji is finished. He needs to do a Gasnier and walk away from the game. Concentrate on his media career. No other NRL club, no Japanese rugby.

For the record I am one of Benjis biggest fans. I have defended him on here, on talkback radio and in arguements with friends but after what I saw last night I really think he has lost motivation.

• He would have to agree to it and Lote wants a farewell game

• If that is a viable option and the club hasn’t done it yet because Lote wants a last game I would be annoyed.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• i dont understand the “he’s a complete professional” thing that gets thrown around with lote. didn’t he get sacked 2 or 3x from rugby union? he’s been great off the field for us, although his rugby union days seem to be forgotten

• Let him have this weekend as a farewell game.

See ya Lote.

Problem solved.

• He is kidding himself and should do the honourable thing a retire. He’s achieved everything you can in footy now he is just a career blocker!!! I’d say he wants to make the World Cup team for Fiji

Recent Topics