Potters Preview

Bodene is back and Spence is promoted up

Anasta is out so I assume Pettybourne remains

not muc difference in state cup team either except lovett and santi go back down to nyc

expecting a 6 man bench with lawrence and spence in there

They played NYC this past week as well

@smeghead:

They played NYC this past week as well

who did Smeg?

Please not Spence….game over. We talk about being soft in the middle and then we bring Spence back up. That will do me

Potter must be related to Spence.

Spence looks hopeless in NSW Cup so I can’t see how he keeps getting promoted!

@Irvine:

Potter must be related to Spence.

Someone has to wash the coaches car…Fitzhenry always had the bucket and sponge , so I suppose Spence is this coaches bucket and sponge man.

Spence was one of the best props on the field last week in NSW Cup.

People want to rave about Sonni but Spence did all of the hard graft and ugly hit-ups that the guys who deserve a call up make.

For mine he is a lock forward for the NRL and not a prop but with the troops we have out and the intermittent form of Akouala he gets his shot again.

Next year will be where we see the best of Spence. A proper off season after a (hopefully) injury free season

He’ll be our Buckets O’neill….while looking like Graham Wynn

People need to realise we are already looking to the future, were in Parra & Penriths position

Development

@innsaneink:

People need to realise we are already looking to the future, were in Parra & Penriths position Development

Very true it will be 2 more lean years before the development is over and alot of the current senior players come off our books. Anasta next season Benji and Blair the following year.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.