Sandow is being shopped around.

It looks like Sandow is being shopped around as is Blair could a straight swap be on the cards as they are both on around 500,000.

Note I have not heard anything but with the clowns running the tigers anything is possible.

Swapping Blair with a similarly priced but better quality prop forward would be good.

Anything is possible,

Haha just what we need, 2 halfs that can disappear during a game.

Both who can’t tackle! Lol

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Hahaha can you imagine Sandow running around in a WT jersey? A few people on here would have a coronary! 😆

Sounds great benchy and speed hump

Id be happy for Sandow to play State Cup at a reduced pay if Sticky promised to take Blair and Benji at full price

The biggest flop for the other biggest flop.Makes sence

@king sirro:

Id be happy for Sandow to play State Cup at a reduced pay if Sticky promised to take Blair and Benji at full price

Oh yea I like that idea. Good thinking king!!

I’d die if he came to the Tigers.

Sandows gotten better this year in my opinion… i mean ive only seen 3 or so games of his but he seems a lot better value than blair.

we would have two halves that can’t tackle no thanks

I’d take John Cronk back before taking that hack (the rhyme was unintentional)

No thanks, I would rather keep Blair.

I wonder when Sticky will be shopping himself around…as for Sandow…a huge no thanks…we have a half back earmarked for the #7…Blair for $$$$ is what we need.

ive never really been a fan of sandows. dont know why, even when he was really on fire i just didnt think he was that good?
in any case, although i admit to having no inside knowledge of this whatsoever (just putting my impression out there), i get the feel any half back who plays alongside benji just gets bullied in a way and just cant play to their ability.
is this feasible? or completely not?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.