Hands up if you would love...

swapping benji marshall for shaun johnson from the warriors???

i would!

Johnson and Bunji are in the top 5 most inconsistent players in the game today and when they don’t get what they want they whinge like bench-i did when he got benched and when Johnson did when he got hooked in the game against the panthers.

Foran for me

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

I wish he could bring cherry-evans with him.

Swapping blair for Wood’s twin brother.

Johnson struggles with consistency and that’s behind a fairly decent foward pack. Just imagine how he’d do at WT behind forwards that get dominated week to week?

Joey rated him a season or so ago - doubtful his potential would be realised with Potter.

PL

@Rob86a:

Foran for me

Oh hell yes.

I reckon you could build a side around him and he would be a bankable star for the next decade. Foran/Brooks would be my dream combo for the future. And he has a good head on him too.

Massive wraps. Nice to dream.

@LaT:

@Rob86a:

Foran for me

Oh hell yes.
I reckon you could build a side around him and he would be a bankable star for the next decade. Foran/Brooks would be my dream combo for the future. And he has a good head on him too.
Massive wraps. Nice to dream.

And fits potters style of play perfect. Dreams are nice, a brooks-foran-teddy-farah link up would be great :slight_smile:

A yes for me without hesitation……

No thanks, I would like to see a good half inside of Benji thanks.

Yeah. Foran is my pick. DCE alongside him there is your reason for a good manly side. The way They both talk to the camera and media is nothing but a credit to their parents. Always positive, greatful for their opportunity to play the game and both very humble considering the incredible consistnt skills they both have. Alot of NRL players could learn from these two on how to conduct themselves on and off the field.

Johnson is lucky to be behind such a great forward pack. Its thanks to them that his career hasn’t gone down the drain Bench-i style. When he has a bad game, it doesn’t cost his team.

At the moment, though, I would still swap Bunj for Johnson. His kicks in general play are so much better. And even his kicks from penalties, sometimes I am seeing him land them 40m down field.

Johnson is where Benji was a few years ago,great pace,great step and some magic the most players only dream of, but I would imagine in a few years when the pace drops a little he will be in the same boat Benji is in now.

On the other hand a player like Foran gets better with age,smart between the ears,and tough as nails and not mentally brittle like some players that come to mind. Anyway just a pipe dream, we are not going to lure either players,but in Brooks and Moses their is hope on the horizon.

foran is not a 1/2 he is a lock forward, that is his biggest asset his defence.

Why on earth would Foran join us?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.