James Gandolfini dead at 51

• BREAKING: The actor, best known as mob boss Tony Soprano, reportedly suffered a massive heart attack.

he was great in True Romance under Tarantino and The Last Castle with Robert Redford. Thank you for your talent.

• Sad News. Long live Tony Soprano.

• Love the sopranos

Sad that he won’t be able to make more movies, in a few years he would’ve been brandoesque, coulda remade godfather

• sad news indeed loved him in the sopranos, made me want to be a crime lol.

• Long live tony. Sad news

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• I was hoping for a Sopranos return the greatest series ever. Hours of fun absolutely loved it wouldn’t f been anything with out James RIP big fella your the best( Great role model lol)

• He was th best cant believe it always wanted a sopranos movie

• The Sopranos is my favourite show,
    HBO pumps out the classics and this is a clear winner among HBO’s crop of amazing shows.
    Flawless show from start to finish, only thing I hated was the Christopher Moltisanti death 😦

R.I.P TONY…… JAMES.
    FOREVER REMEMBERED

• @Demps:

The Sopranos is my favourite show,
    HBO pumps out the classics and this is a clear winner among HBO’s crop of amazing shows.
    Flawless show from start to finish, only thing I hated was the Christopher Moltisanti death 😦

R.I.P TONY…… JAMES.
    FOREVER REMEMBERED

Lol the only thing i hated was Christopher Moltisanti!!! Really sad news, at was a great series and i don’t think anybody could have fit that role better than James. RIP

• Chris is one of my all time fav TV characters from any show.
    He was ruthless.

• Banned

Chris was a junky dirtbag…I loved how he died.

Sad news about Mr Gandolfini not only was he a superb character actor in the crime genre but was branching out into differing roles as well. The guy had much more to offer and would have been a massive name in future years as he really could act.

Damn shame, RIP…

Recent Topics