Ricky stuart teflon coated

• Banned

Why is ricky stuart so admired, hes done a few good things alot of years ago etc canberra roosters, but since then hes done not much, sacked from cronulla, then the media built him up as the super coach, bought in for nsw state of origin coach and failed again, now the second year as parramatta coach at the bottom of the table he sacks players and the media start to lick his sack again, in my opinion ricky stuart is a dried up failure that loves the media and more importantly himself. He loves to perform in front of the camera and throw little tantrams big drama queen. Why do people like this deadbeat?

• He’s pretty funny on the footy show

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• He’s in his first yr as Parra coach, not his second.

• @scruffnut:

Why is ricky stuart so admired, hes done a few good things alot of years ago etc canberra roosters, but since then hes done not much, sacked from cronulla, then the media built him up as the super coach, bought in for nsw state of origin coach and failed again, now the second year as parramatta coach at the bottom of the table he sacks players and the media start to lick his sack again, in my opinion ricky stuart is a dried up failure that loves the media and more importantly himself. He loves to perform in front of the camera and throw little tantrams big drama queen. Why do people like this deadbeat?

Hahha good to see a little honesty and truth posted……

• We should all like Ricky a lot , he will probably keep the Tigers from getting their first wooden spoon

• If you think we’re a mess coming into this season, well we are in 100x better shape than Parramatta. They could have Bellamy, Gibson, Hasler and Bennett all rolled into one coaching them and they would still miss the 8.

His run at Cronulla’s downturn was hardly his fault, how can you blame him for Bird getting himself sacked or for allegations of play behaviour for events that occurred years before he got to the club surfacing, or for the CEO hitting a female employee. A large portion of the Sharks downward spiral was beyond his control. I always wonder if Cronulla would have won a comp in 2008 if Bird didn’t go off the rails late in the year.

As for his NSW stint, he won a series, and was 10000x better than Murray or Bellamy before him, an pretty much took the NSW team from a punchline to within a point of winning the series.

• Maybe Kearney wasn’t so bad???

• @Eye Of Da Tiger:

Maybe Kearney wasn’t so bad???

I always thought he was decent after coaching NZ to a World Cup victory. Unless Im mistaken and it was someone else

But…then that whole eels thing happened and i changed my mind a bit

• Ricky has an appalling record. He inherited a great squad and system and then destroyed it with poor recruitment decisions.

Did the same thing at the Sharks.

He has never successfully buit a squad so i am not sure why people think he is capable of it

• @pHyR3:

@Eye Of Da Tiger:

Maybe Kearney wasn’t so bad???

I always thought he was decent after coaching NZ to a World Cup victory. Unless Im mistaken and it was someone else

But…then that whole eels thing happened and i changed my mind a bit

He had an assistant by the name of Wayne Bennett.

Recent Topics