Taniela tuiaki

Just thinking what has happened to him? what does he do now? i havent heard any news since his injury (i know his retired)

Last I heard he was working for a club sponsor I think allied express or something as a courier.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

I was wondering myself what the Tank was up to as well.

yea he was a great player, its a shame what happened to him i think the tigers need some one like him still, he was so close to the tigers all time try scoring record too

Another reason why i hate Parra even more. They ended his career and halted our run to the finals. The game where Tuks got injured. He was the leading try scorer at the point too if im not wrong.

@Love the WestsTigers:

Another reason why i hate Parra even more. They ended his career and halted our run to the finals. The game where Tuks got injured. He was the leading try scorer at the point too if im not wrong.

I really hate parramatta with a passion :s

Glad he got the dally m winger of the year award, a small memento for a career cut tragically short

Correct me if i am wrong but i think it was Brett Delaney who came in as 3rd man & tackled him, thats what did the damage, two held him & Delaney came in & tackled him low.

Was a bad accident. Nothing more nothing less. Parramatta players did nothing wrong

@tigerbenji:

Correct me if i am wrong but i think it was Brett Delaney who came in as 3rd man & tackled him, thats what did the damage, two held him & Delaney came in & tackled him low.

Ben Smith & Joel Reddy were involved in the tackle….

It was Ben Smith with a covering try saver. He threw himself at Tuiaki with no thought of self preservation. No way did he intentionally injure him but he was certainly hitting with intent. I would have done the same.

Thanks to Bonstonker

Hurts a lot cause we had 2 gun players whose careers got cut short due to injuries
Simon Dwyer and Tuks

Was at that game. Haynes chip and chase was brilliant. As soon as he chipped you knew it was going to turn bad for us such was his form that back end of '09. Such a shame about TNT

i know it was no one’s fault but being 15 at that time- i put the blame on him and have hated him since then

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.