Collis

• Apparently has been very good for Wakefield over the past year and a half. Good to see him re-discover some form. I always had a soft spot for him. I thought he would be something special.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• @southerntiger:

Apparently has been very good for Wakefield over the past year and a half. Good to see him re-discover some form. I always had a soft spot for him. I thought he would be something special.

Agree with you. One of the nicest blokes off the field that I’ve ever met. Had so much talent, was even a great goal kicker but his hamstrings just kept giving out. Very similar to Lawrence in that way.

• Average, Prefer what we have plus an older Richards then getting Collis back.

ESL is a different ballpark in terms of level

• Hanburry is another one who was fringe down here in the NRL but is an absolute killer in ESL.

• I always thought Hanbury was more than average when he got a crack. Wasn’t given the chance to solidify a spot though.

• @MacDougall:

I always thought Hanbury was more than average when he got a crack. Wasn’t given the chance to solidify a spot though.

He was a good player for us when called upon, true.

• @smeghead:

Average, Prefer what we have plus an older Richards then getting Collis back.

ESL is a different ballpark in terms of level

No one suggested we have him back. I just noted it was good to see him doing well after a few tough years.

• Collis always looked to have plenty of class but just seemed to usually be operating at half pace ala Ayshford. Good to see him playing well in the UK.

• Good to see him perform well. I think he is well suited to the English game.

• Always liked Collis, i thought he was a very good player & Goal kicker.

• I remember a game we played against the storm at LO I think possibly 2006 and Collis dominated Inglis all day.
    What shame he could never find that consistency and stay injury free.

• Liked Collis as a player, how old would he be now?. Remember him kicking some good Goals as well until he did his Hamstring.

Recent Topics