Benji man of the match

Most of us, myself included have been very critical of benji this season but he was outstanding tonight, he took on the line, looked dangerous and organised sets brilliantly. His kicking was also terrific, this was BY FAR his best match of the season. Good to see that he has tried to put in practice the things he has addressed in the last few weeks particularly after his awful effort against brisbane - on this note his defence was solid too.

i will also say i am probably the most opposed fan to blair around but i was very happy with his match tonight - his best since joining the club in my opinion, stack of hit ups (major criticism of him) and solid defence along with providing valuable links before the line. Great effort from the boys! :sign:

My 3, 2 and 1 would go to Fulton, Sironen and yeah believe it or not Blair.

didnt even rate him in our best 5 today 😮 but a much much better performance

3. fulton
2. sirro
1. simona

@TJL:

My 3, 2 and 1 would go to Fulton, Sironen and yeah believe it or not Blair.

id be happy with that for sure. Mine would be Benji, blair, and probably fulton - siro and ava closely behind…loved that ava got a start, good hard runs, partnered well with blair

Much more solid from Benji. The sort of footy he should have been playing last week. I’ve bagged him, and I’ll give credit where it’s due.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

@JPPretzel:

Most of us, myself included have been very critical of benji this season but he was outstanding tonight, he took on the line, looked dangerous and organised sets brilliantly. His kicking was also terrific, this was BY FAR his best match of the season. Good to see that he has tried to put in practice the things he has addressed in the last few weeks particularly after his awful effort against brisbane - on this note his defence was solid too.

i will also say i am probably the most opposed fan to blair around but i was very happy with his match tonight - his best since joining the club in my opinion, stack of hit ups (major criticism of him) and solid defence along with providing valuable links before the line. Great effort from the boys! :sign:

Team effort tonight great heart shown, We will only get stronger now

Reddy for me

3 Reddy
2 Fulton
1 Blair

Benji’s best game for the Tigers by a mile

Why didn’t we stiff him with the contract 8 weeks ago

I’ve been critical but tonight a real captains effort well done Benji. Great team effort

Good one 'Happy"
Yep Reddy for mine too, then Fulton.

This performance will mean nothing if he doesn’t back it up… and keep backing it up.

We all know Benji CAN deliver, but every time he does he follows up with another ordinary performance.

Consistency will always be his problem.

Good work Benji. You looked a real winner out there tonight.

@Moh:

Consistency will always be his problem.

That says it all.

Reddy scored a great try, and set up the game clincher. It’s cut and dry for me.

3. Reddy
2. Fulton
1. Blair.

Did Marshall get the Fox man of the match??

I think Potter must have gotten to him after another all or nothing play with a pass to a Raider after making a break on the first tackle and a first half of truly inept kicking.

His second half was good

3. Fulton
2. Blair
1. Benji