Adam Blair 155 metres

Yes its true

Looked hard for a decimal point but couldn’t see it

Why can’t we see that every week :brick:

Well done Adam

So he does have it in him. I will save the well done if he follows up next week. For now I will say about time!!!

We know his a top player wish he always plays like that.

all about consistency. he had to lift since woods wasnt there- well done but next week we play storm when he lifts. he might’ve turned a corner here

I don’t think he had a choice this week but to put in.

Good numbers, tbh I thought Buchanan was in everything the 2nd half
Blair played well though

credit where its due he was great tonight, what i loved was that when he went for the full on hit up he didn’t do his usual attempt to be fancy but actual stop all momentum footwork

Credit is due to both Blair and Benji. Blair is looking better @ prop and stood up tonight.
Well done Adam

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

@innsaneink:

Good numbers, tbh I thought Buchanan was in everything the 2nd half
Blair played well though

Buchanan had about 120 metres and Ava about the same

They stepped up against a bigger pack , well done lads

We just have to get used to these young fellas They will by diamonds and rocks for a little while yet

Good effort by Blair tonight.

Commitment and courage for the full 80 minutes. Congratulations boys. Amazing what a wake up call will do. Back at Leichhardt next Saturday we should give Melbourne a wake up call provided that you show the same whole heartedness. Congratulations as well to the State Cup and Holden sides. It was quite a night.

i think buchanan replaced him in about 15 minutes… thought blair wouldnt even get 40 minutes of game time then

He looked to have assumed a real leadership role even before kick off, instructing his forwards and kept going all game

Tbh Adam doesn’t really get a chance to put in that many hit ups because Woods does it all so effectively. Why would you throw it to Adam when Woods is better at it?

Proves that he has it in him. Now he’s gotta back it up next week. And the week after that… and the week after that… and the week after that…

Well played Adam. You earned your pay this week.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.