Potter shouting

i didnt quite see it properly but when meaney dropped the ball on the goal line with 90 seconds to go to half time- was it potter who i saw screaming? i have never seen him do that 😆

Yea was going off his head lol

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

I would be screaming too. For me Meaney had a shocker.

I think he was screaming for the strip but who knows

The team will always respond to a little bit of emotion from the coach.

Coach Potter does get emotional …was a shock actually and quite funny.Also,in the sheds before kick off was all smiles.

@TJL:

I would be screaming too. For me Meaney had a shocker.

I agree, three game changing errors any team on the ball would have scored two trys from those three mistakes

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Meaney makes Moltzen look like Slater

I want to see more of that from Potter! I want to see that he cares!

@innsaneink:

Meaney makes Moltzen look like Slater

At least Meaney ran straight and hard from fullback.

@Newtown:

At least Meaney ran straight and hard from fullback.

Yeah when he could pick up the ball.

to meaney’s credit- he looked good in attack down the right edge when fulton helped set up the try to nofo. chimed in the attack well. also, how good was the penalty kick he took when benji was injured? for the first time in our history, i think i saw the defensive line actually move backwards O_O

He did have a few drops tonight but it didn’t cost us and he and Jesse stopped a certain try from Shillington going over.

But he does have some detractors no doubt

I liked it all good coaches get reved up.I want to se it again and again and again.Welcome to WT Mr Potter almost thought u didn’t care

You could tell his confidence was shot after the first drop. Didn’t even go for a few towards the end.