Potter shouting

• @Eye Of Da Tiger:

I liked it all good coaches get reved up.I want to se it again and again and again.Welcome to WT Mr Potter almost thought u didn’t care

Well said. And for once it looked like his methods/game plan finally sunk in with the players.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• @Eye Of Da Tiger:

I liked it all good coaches get reved up.I want to se it again and again and again.Welcome to WT Mr Potter almost thought u didn’t care

I just hope the board gives him at least until 2015 so he can have the team he wants instead of the sh!t Teflon Tim left behind.

• @TJL:

@Eye Of Da Tiger:

I just hope the board gives him at least until 2015 so he can have the team he wants instead of the sh!t Teflon Tim left behind.

2015?? You’re generous. Im taking it month by month with MP. The last month has been mostly good. Seeing some good things. I even liked the fact he has played meaney - who is mostly a very average footballer - as it shows he will select on positions.

Will see how we go over the next 4 weeks.

One thing is I like MP as a bloke so I hope he succeeds.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Third string full back had a shocker & we still got the chocolates! Not bad if u ask me…

• Yeah I’m very happy. We were dudded hard by the refs, didn’t play that well and still won. Good signs tbh.

Recent Topics