Cheap tickets

• Just saw that Silver tickets can be purchased for only $20. Doesn’t seem right that members are paying $12 more per ticket for buying a package than those who wish to wait for the game day to purchase tickets.

Me thinks it is going to be a hard sell for next year’s membership unless the marketing team drastically drop the price for next years packages.

Considering the number of empty members seats around us at the last LO game, perhaps they should also be encouraging the members to attend as well!

• Is Silver seating general admission?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Banned

I have two members seats but live in Perth and won’t make this weeks game. If anybody wants to use them just let me know

• Sometimes its just not worth it with membership!!!.

• Banned

@Peaches:

Is Silver seating general admission?

Bronze seating is GA.

Silver seating get you a reserved seat

• Banned

@Gotoddy:

Just saw that Silver tickets can be purchased for only $20. Doesn’t seem right that members are paying $12 more per ticket for buying a package than those who wish to wait for the game day to purchase tickets.

Me thinks it is going to be a hard sell for next year’s membership unless the marketing team drastically drop the price for next years packages.

Considering the number of empty members seats around us at the last LO game, perhaps they should also be encouraging the members to attend as well!

True…I sort of feel ripped off…but membership gets you first dibs at tickets during the finals series…(not much good this year…)

• The problem with Leichhardt and the ticketing, they changed the seating plan in 2013 when they put in the green seats from the SCG. They changed the hill side seats to silver where before it was bronze. People weren’t happy about it and don’t sit there.

Membership across the board needs to be looked at as a true cost-effective way of getting access to games. Sure it’s about supporting the club but there needs to be more to it.

• I agree… The Club got greedy on the back of some big numbers in 09; 10 & 11. While I can fathom why they attempted it, I feel it has hurt the club by pushing away some very loyal supporters. They also moved people from the stands to the concourse to sell more Gold Memberships and again they have lost them.

• Ultimate Gold membership went up $60 this year. Now they are flogging cheap tickets to casual supporters. I understand that they are trying to fill a stadium that they never thought they’d have a problem filling when memberships went on sale, but those who didn’t buy memberships are now being rewarded.

Recent Topics