Widdop suffers a similar dislication to rowdy.

• Fox just confirmed Gareth has suffered a dislocation of his hip.
    Similar it appears to Rowdys, its incredible how much more intense the game is now, after experts were saying when Rowdy did his they had only seen them occur in car accidents and the like.
    Get well soon Gareth.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• looked pretty innocuous too. Kelly landed on his upper thigh from behind and at the wrong angle.
    Looked like he was in serious pain though.
    Poor kid, hopefully it heals quicker and cleaner than Chris’ did.

• Ouch.

Hope its not bad, it can be a career ender if its severe enough.

• he is one of a few storm players i like. good luck to him esp with world cup coming up

• Terrible injury to the kid. He just signed to the dragons. Does this mean they can cancel his contract or would it be registered already.

• Banned

Wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Poor bugger, hope he recovers soon.

• I like Widdop, a talented young fella and a Pom who was willing to test his mettle in the NRL, shame to see another player cop an injury like this.

• Thats his career done and dusted.

• He looked in agony for a while there

Just thinking about it makes me cringe

• @GNR4LIFE:

Thats his career done and dusted.

Feel bad for him but he will never be the same again. And the dragons major buy for next season :s

• Banned

Hate seeing those type of injuries no matter who the player or team they represent … Hoping for a speedy recovery

• @the third:

Terrible injury to the kid. He just signed to the dragons. Does this mean they can cancel his contract or would it be registered already.

Are you SERIOUS? Do you want to have a rethink on that?

• Banned

@18thman:

@the third:

Terrible injury to the kid. He just signed to the dragons. Does this mean they can cancel his contract or would it be registered already.

Are you SERIOUS? Do you want to have a rethink on that?

I hope it wasn’t meant as it was written…

• I thought he’d done a hammy didn’t seem to be to much in it, but then heard him screaming. Poor bloke hope he has a speedy recovery

• Banned

I hope he doesn’t lose all his flair like Chris. I’m really hoping its not career ending. He is one of the few Storm players I like.

Recent Topics