If Liam Fulton was a Queenslander would he be in Origin?

• I’d have to think they’d see his value. He’d be of more use than some of their backrowers and I think he’s the sort of scrappy underdog that the Origin legend was made on.

• If McQueen can make Origin anyone can.

• In a different era, I’d think he’d be a chance of making either side. Tough, smart footballer, team player, great bloke.

With the game how it is today, with so much focus on size and specific roles for as opposed to jack of all trades….Liam was born too late IMO.

• No way

• You say that but then they picked Chris McQueen.

• I also think had he came up through a different club, say Melbourne, Brisbane or the Dogs he’d have had a crack by now too.

• @LaT:

In a different era, I’d think he’d be a chance of making either side. Tough, smart footballer, team player, great bloke.

With the game how it is today, with so much focus on size and specific roles for as opposed to jack of all trades….Liam was born too late IMO.

^^ This ^^

In the mid to late 90’s he would’ve been a shoe in if a spot was available.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• I think Liam is one of,if not the most underrated players in the comp.

Even by his own fans.

I think he would make 60 tackles and kill it.

• And those that think he wouldnt make it……in the Q side,how about Ash Harrison and Dallas Johnson.

IMO I’d take Liam over those two any day of the week,.

• I dont think so.

Liam is good at what he does.

The players that have played his role over the years have offered a bit more.

Maybe in another era.

• @Tiger Watto:

@LaT:

In a different era, I’d think he’d be a chance of making either side. Tough, smart footballer, team player, great bloke.

^^ This ^^

In the mid to late 90’s he would’ve been a shoe in if a spot was available.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Giraffe hunting season ended last week

Put your weapon away

• no way - they just dumped Harrison who offers much the the same as Liam and is bigger.

• @GNR4LIFE:

No way

x2. Queenslands back row make good metres, something Fulton is not renowned for. If he was 10kg heavier, different story.

• After tonight’s effort I reckon sign him up for NSW.

• sorry but i think this is a slightly preposterous thread. no way in the world would fulton make the qld origin team.

Recent Topics