Lunch at a pub on saturday

• I have interstate friends coming to the game on Saturday. We want to see as much of all the games as we can. Is the Orangegrove Hotel the place to go? Don’t want to be too far away?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Doesn’t get much closer, that place is responsible for a few of my hang overs….

• Sounds like the place to go after the game. Can you recall what the food was like? Lol

• The Red Lion is my preferred pre- and post-game pub. But food-wise clearly the best option within walking distance (though it is a bit further) would be Three Weeds. Not sure I’d be going out of my way to eat at the Orange Grove.

• Food isnt that good at the OG. They seem to have different caterers everytime I go there?!

Have a late Lunch up Norton Street as there is plenty of options, then catch the Rozelle Bus to Mary Street.

• @2041:

The Red Lion is my preferred pre- and post-game pub. But food-wise clearly the best option within walking distance (though it is a bit further) would be Three Weeds. Not sure I’d be going out of my way to eat at the Orange Grove.

Yeah I’d agree there. If your seriously looking for a good food option, 3 weeds is up there. There’s a couple more in Balmain worth it for the food alone but they’re well out of walking distance. Perhaps cab it from the pub.

• @Tiger Watto:

Food isnt that good at the OG. They seem to have different caterers everytime I go there?!

Have a late Lunch up Norton Street as there is plenty of options, then catch the Rozelle Bus to Mary Street.

I’d recommend walking it. Not too far and fellow Tigers supporters around, its a good way to build up to the game.

• Definitely walk option….getting a bus???

What the??

The walk is the best part!!!

WALK IT!!

• Orange Grove is the best atmosphere pre game……It will be packed to the rafters with tiger fans and its buzzing.

PS…Ive never got food there.They sell beer there.

Recent Topics