The ghost of Barry Gomersall

• Was like going back in time - making up excuses or downright mistakes (surely not cheating?) to appease the home crowd.
    No ball in the first 20 minutes of an origin to the opposing team?
    Barry at his best.

• Banned

@cktiger:

Was like going back in time - making up excuses or downright mistakes (surely not cheating?) to appease the home crowd.
    Barry at his best.

Would you like a waaaaambulance? Man up for christs sakes and give credit where it is due. The better side won pure and simple.

• @stryker:

@cktiger:

Was like going back in time - making up excuses or downright mistakes (surely not cheating?) to appease the home crowd.
    Barry at his best.

Would you like a waaaaambulance? Man up for christs sakes and give credit where it is due. The better side won pure and simple.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• @stryker:

@cktiger:

Barry at his best.

The refs ruined the game, 4 penalties unbalanced possesion game over nrl is fucked up

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• @stryker:

@cktiger:

Barry at his best.

I’ll man up -why can’t you own up to a side that was helped AGAIN by the refs.
    Typical Queensland attitude to believe they deserve to be helped and see nothing wrong with it.
    If all things were equal and QLD won would be happy to give them credit - problem is it’s always weighted in their favour.

• I can’t remember the last time the Blues lost a match where the refs weren’t copping the blame, i really can’t.

• @GNR4LIFE:

I can’t remember the last time the Blues lost a match where the refs weren’t copping the blame, i really can’t.

Maybe because they are to blame on some occasions?

• Do you best Nate Myles and cop it on the chin CK

• Banned

I always give credit where it is due.
    What are the particular instances in tonights game where the refs showed bias? There was very little controversy at all, except for that disgrace about the fight. 1 bloke deserved a rest according to the new rules. So you tell me why 2 QLDers were sinbinned? Bird didnt deserve it and neither did Hodges and especially Tate.
    QLD were far superior this evening and your lucky they didnt capitalise on all chances…They still have improvement in them. The refs had very little to do with the result.

• Can cop a loss Gunner but having no ball due to bad calls is enough to put anyone off.
    Still , will make it more sweet when we beat those #%@*** 's in Sydney in a few weeks

• @stryker:

I always give credit where it is due.
    What are the particular instances in tonights game where the refs showed bias? There was very little controversy at all, except for that disgrace about the fight. 1 bloke deserved a rest according to the new rules. So you tell me why 2 QLDers were sinbinned? Bird didnt deserve it and neither did Hodges and especially Tate.
    QLD were far superior this evening and your lucky they didnt capitalise on all chances…They still have improvement in them. The refs had very little to do with the result.

I can understand you see the game through maroon eyes …. try watching again from a different perspective.

• @cktiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

I can’t remember the last time the Blues lost a match where the refs weren’t copping the blame, i really can’t.

Maybe because they are to blame on some occasions?

that shayne hayne guy is the worst ref in the comp i can’t believe he was picked for origin. in the first 5 mins he had given away 2 penalties against us one was legit one wasn’t. and when hoffman was stripped of the ball and they said knock on, well that was an absolute joke.

• It’s a disgrace as usual and the commentators hide their heads in the sand - if you were a QLD supporter you think you would be ashamed to take the wins they have been handed on a platter

• I love NSW , but lets face it ….NSW were out out played …simple , with or without the refs.
    Queensland came out , with all guns blazing …and they won …PURE & SIMPLE.

I still believe thecBlues will just win win the series !.

• What disturbs me as that Queenslanders can’t recognise the bias shown to their team.
    Beating us without conjecture is a panacea - but not the answer.
    They should be aware that no matter how many times they win by default they will never shake the inferiority complex.
    Go the Blues!

Recent Topics